• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone ever thought...

F

five oclock

Of making a sticky thread to one of the greatest thiefs this game has ever seen?To chad. Then people could post to him that have been in his stories.

Na..bad idea..he would steal the thread...

Cheesy drum beat in the background...

Just pondering a quick Laugh for the day.

I

imported_Dreamwolf

The loss of the Legendary Thief Chad Sexington is but a bad tavern tale.
In fact he was seen not too long ago looking through backpacks at an IDOC just outside of Luna

What's that Chad? Oh.. I see.. You have chosen a more reputable form of thievery...

We miss your ongoing tales ...

D

Dirt Dogg

I wish you would say post the greatest of alll time AoS thief. The greatest thieves of all time were stealing from ppl when the dungeons were popular for farming.

Don't make me open up a can over the greatest thieves of all time.

F

five oclock

Thanks Dreamwolf. LOL..

Chad for Prez....Heck in my book he makes the best person. We know where he stands.

I

imported_Dreamwolf

Yes we do.. usually in the shadows ... waiting for the right moment.