• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

harrower up...

L

lols

hahaha..

We did the Harrower, you didn't show.. when it was finished we did Despise, you ran through then went to Luna..

You seemed to be the scared one.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u didnt get raided,dont suprise me i was not on nor was anyone for that matter. when i did log on there was 2 people in vent,i then icqed aries an asked him if he heard u guys did a harry an he said yea i just did that was 12:30 my time eastern.cool u did a harry u want a pat on the back or a chest to pin it on lmao there so funn when none comes schrol farmer.:loser:

L

lols

u didnt get raided,dont suprise me i was not on nor was anyone for that matter. when i did log on there was 2 people in vent,i then icqed aries an asked him if he heard u guys did a harry an he said yea i just did that was 12:30 my time eastern.cool u did a harry u want a pat on the back or a chest to pin it on lmao there so funn when none comes schrol farmer.:loser:

G

Gellor

Nice job getting one done during actual Pacific primetime and not the 5pm during a weekday version of primetime rolleyes:rolleyes:

Only problem is it is a Friday so all the "cool cats" were getting drunk:mf_prop:

S

SUPRsalad

spaces after your commas, stu. But +10 Internets for vast improvement.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was having ppl send out icqs..im almost positive i had some ppl let goo know...M had 6 people in their vent and they were the first to know...we only had about 5-6 holding the choke..

i love how one of you claimed we didnt even do a harrower and then the other claims somthing different..get yur story strait..we had 15 ppl online and it was prime time..i figured SOMEONE would come raid

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw im east coast too, i live in NY..stop making excuses..if i had done it earlier you would have claimed it wasn't prime time..

you just seem like your a bit butthurt that i droped you in front of fire in under 15 seconds :stretcher:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw im east coast too, i live in NY..stop making excuses..if i had done it earlier you would have claimed it wasn't prime time..

you just seem like your a bit butthurt that i droped you in front of fire in under 15 seconds :stretcher:
are u talking too me yea u killed lucas, acually i killed my self blood oath. u want to duel anytime, im down u cant kill this, stuiicide owns joo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll duel you for money stuiicide, if you want...if you happen to beat me...then you can most assuredly fight wargasm, If you want to get in touch through stratics or ICQ anyone in FL they will let me know...I hope you don't b*tch up on the offer.

S

SUPRsalad

I'll duel you for money stuiicide, if you want...if you happen to beat me...then you can most assuredly fight wargasm, If you want to get in touch through stratics or ICQ anyone in FL they will let me know...I hope you don't b*tch up on the offer.
That would be an interesting fight..

Hell might not be able to kill stuicide, but Im willing to throw 5 mil down to say that stu can't kill hell.
one of the stronger players on the field, defensively.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hell might not be able to kill stuicide, but Im willing to throw 5 mil down to say that stu can't kill hell.
Doesn't Stu have a history of not paying up?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You gotta be smoking the good **** gemma lol

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's setup some dueling tonight then stu?? As long as m can cooperate and not gank duels we will put aside all the times you have done it in the past and give you another chance to be honorable

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's setup some dueling tonight then stu?? As long as m can cooperate and not gank duels we will put aside all the times you have done it in the past and give you another chance to be honorable
im down hellfire gemma can hold the cash best outta 3 for 5 mill no pots petals or so on shield in hand.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

an gemma so u are putiing 5 mill on hellfire so if i win i take home 10?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell has good defense, he doesn't have anything for offense though i've fought both and i think he'll will be able to kill stuii if its no pots

All you really have to do is take your pure mage skills into hand and cycle a pancake!

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We fought once, he went into wraith form so i couldn't bleed which was fine, i think i beat him in like a minute or so, but then got wtfpwned by ice and his bokuto nerve...but id love to duel stu for money even though i know it won't happen now, because i fought him that once already..

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and a RE: to set it off, your absolutely right i have 0 offense, but ive been working on cycles for the past 2 weeks dueling every day, and im getting a little bit better.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love mysticism dude ive come up with some sick cycles you cant cure threw it :(

I have tomuch time on my hands :(

S

SUPRsalad

we should get together and practice on our mystical ninjas! I love this frickin template!
I get off around 5 tonight. If nothing else is going on, i'd love to have a mystical ninja pow-wow.