• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harrower 8/02/08 Scam

• Thread starter noxyoursox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 Ultima Online processes in one tab?
Hmm I can only get mine to 2.
UO + UOAssist.

Tell me how you get to 3. I want to have 3 too!

N

noxyoursox

Please lefty dont turn this into..please tell me how to do this cuz i dont know bs....uve been around the game long enuff.. im sure u kno this by now:)

K

Kurare

Awe you took down all those pretty pictures...
Why cuz the blackthorn dragons and the fields as tele tiles? ;)

N

noxyoursox

Possibly...i dont wanna hear all the whiners on the board.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Number one rule of an IT. Always make a backup copy...

This one isn't edited by photoshop btw...

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not too swift are ya? Looks like you guys broke the cookie jar and tried to glue it back together but daddy found out lol.

Time out for all of ya heh

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO SCAM would ever hack to win and if they did I would boot them my self

N

noxyoursox

Sweet...lefty has pics on is comp of me!! I feel special!!

Woo Woo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it doesn't matter hacks or no hacks we did a Harry late afternoon which is normal prime time for this shard and we did it with only 10 people..... we didn't do it like FL with 40 people minimum and we didn't do it like COP and 3 in the morning when not even a rat is awake...

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I'm not impressed! So you took it to a corner, yay you! Get some real skills and keep it out in the open where you actually have to fight for it. :lame:

Also, I can't believe Eli is in that guild, fits him well tho I suppose.. :fake:

Might wanna add the extra client Casper was running as another person! Good job at makin yourself look like an idiot :next:

N

noxyoursox

Might wanna add the extra client Casper was running as another person! Good job at makin yourself look like an idiot :next:

English please?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Guess someone has to be blunt to you kids... He is clearly cheating with the extra client up! There is that a little better?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

No really I don't care but im sure there are people out there that do, speedman_ea for example who just today posted about cheats, maybe he can take a look at the screenshot and see exactly which char is doing so and take action...
Cheating is no way to win!

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who cares if he was multi clienting or not. The point of this thread is to show we did a harry in the middle of the afternoon on the weekend with 10 ppl and won.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Who cares if he was multi clienting or not. The point of this thread is to show we did a harry in the middle of the afternoon on the weekend with 10 ppl and won.
BUT..had to cheat to do so, deny it all you want! Running more then one client is illegal kthx...NEEEP! :next:

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even if he did multiclient(which he didnt) it wouldnt't have helped us win the harry

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

and like I said, deny it all you want, there is only 1 way of getting 3 tabs under uo... and what makes you feel the need to come on here and defend him in such a way, is that you? hmm casper? Lol... sucks lefty is smarter then any of you children and the screenshot is still available for all to see, including the one in the email sent in! In the end this is the response you will get from others you have cheated against...

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would seem that everyone has had thier say on the topic. Seems pretty clear on the topic and nothing more needs to be said.

Premeptive lock since we are treading close to the line on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.