• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

happy new year nappa

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Happy New Year!!!!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
4:45pm in Hawaii and already people are setting off fireworks & bombs...

gonna be a loud night.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yea they go crazy here in louisiana also. good thing this happens only twice a year.
LEGALLY is only 3 times a year for us:
New Year
Chinese New Year
4th of July

But every time UH (University of Hawaii) or a local HS football team wins something, people let them up. Or when some other UH sports team wins something... or when someone's kid turn 1, 5 and 13... or when they buy a new car...

get the idea?

When its LEGAL it just gets worse than normal..

like.. just now... someone let up a "bomb" and my whole house shook, and Brad is clinging to my leg in the WORST of ways! We had to get tranqs for mom's dog.. she's out cold... maybe should borrow for Brad here...

OOPS! too late!

Another went off and Brad is somewhere in my closet now....

D

Drazasamus

well everyone be safe now. accidents like mad out here in cali

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
LOL!

New sound for New Year...

Car Alarm Symphony!

As more bombs go off, more car alarms are set off! Every single car in the neighborhood has been going off now for the past 1/2 hour straight!

Cannot see outside for the firecracker smoke.... and only 7:45 here.... legally, fireworks can only go off from 9am to half past midnight!

F

five oclock

first off happy new year.

Second, People are jack azzes. Big time. My doggie is right now hidding under the couch. She only comes in twice a year. Now and July 4. UGH.

and its 2 in the morning and they are still going off..wtf? LoL. Go sleep it off. This is the only time I DON'T drink :D Im the Driver. :D

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
WHAT?!?!?

CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

TOO MANY BOMBS GOING OFF RIGHT NOW!!!

I'LL POST PICTURES IF I CAN GET THROUGH THE SMOKE!

OH! BRAD HAS DISAPPEARED INTO MY BEDROOM AGAIN.... MIGHT NEED TO CALL THE POLICE TO FIND HIM AGAIN!

HAPPY NE---------*drowned out by massive fireworks going off outside*

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As the concussion grenades and M80s go off and smoke gathers even moreso as my cat disappears into the nether regions under my bed... happy new year from the last major city in the world! 2010 is here whether we like it or not!

*is utterly surprised can still type, take pictures and post regardless of how drunk she is*

My smokey neighborhood at exactly 11:59pm

My neighbors are waving at me.. can't you tell?

Illegal, but pretty, fireworks. (the streak is yet another illegal "bomb" that will flash and rattle my old house)

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call DOG The bounty hunter, Kirthag! He will set them fools straight bra! U ever seen him there in Hawaii? lol

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Call DOG The bounty hunter, Kirthag! He will set them fools straight bra! U ever seen him there in Hawaii? lol
o_O

yesssss... I know the man...... don't get me started on him okay?
Oahu is a very small island... what he does on his show... is show.
Let's just say, he's typical hollywood.... okay?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o_O

yesssss... I know the man...... don't get me started on him okay?
Oahu is a very small island... what he does on his show... is show.
Let's just say, he's typical hollywood.... okay?
Oh please tell lol

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dawg the Bounty Hunter...

[much removed]

I did hope he had turned a new leaf, especially when I saw his show... but... after talking to a few of the girls from back then, as well as bumping into his wife a couple of times... he's not changed much - only in front of the camera.

I know what he's like... he hasn't changed.

once a dawg, always a dawg. is why he's got the nik... "The Dawg"
bounty hunter came much later - and the studios changed the spelling... pfft.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I like this version much better :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think that was kinda anti-climatic for me and Five'oclock. We like juicy details....Like are Beths cans actually that big in person or bigger?? Inquiring minds want to know!
The Details were only on for four minutes. You got to be quick here on Napa :lick:

Oh and they were good ones too.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Beth's boobs are real.

And after reading over what I had originally posted, I decided why dredge up old stuff.... is from long ago at a time when many were stupid. So yeah, I removed it (dang Nabin, you are fast!).

Anyhoo.. on to other things, eh?

F

five oclock

Starts to sing A Don Henley song...give us dirty laundry...

Well back to topic :D Another new year has come to pass. Everyone has left town or are getting ready to leave town. Now time for some rest and then let the chaos start again on Monday. UGH work.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Beth's boobs are real.

And after reading over what I had originally posted, I decided why dredge up old stuff.... is from long ago at a time when many were stupid. So yeah, I removed it (dang Nabin, you are fast!).

Anyhoo.. on to other things, eh?
Your secrets safe with me:D Don't forget to drop off this weeks check in the mailbox.

O

OxAO

LEGALLY is only 3 times a year for us:
New Year
Chinese New Year
4th of July

But every time UH (University of Hawaii) or a local HS football team wins something, people let them up. Or when some other UH sports team wins something... or when someone's kid turn 1, 5 and 13... or when they buy a new car...

get the idea?

When its LEGAL it just gets worse than normal..

like.. just now... someone let up a "bomb" and my whole house shook, and Brad is clinging to my leg in the WORST of ways! We had to get tranqs for mom's dog.. she's out cold... maybe should borrow for Brad here...

OOPS! too late!

Another went off and Brad is somewhere in my closet now....

ok so you don't like Christmas you don't like New Years you most likely you hate Easter. What do you like?

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok so you don't like Christmas you don't like New Years you most likely you hate Easter. What do you like?

Never said I didn't like Christmas... I just don't celebrate it the christain way.

And never said I don't like the New Year... is my cat that dislikes the fireworks.

Easter... I haven't an opinion on... and besides, hate is a very strong word.

What do I like in the holiday context?

My birthday. ^.^