• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Memorial Day, Napa

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Long Weekend, all.

So, what is everyone up to today?

Me, I'm washing up some old collections of 'classic' stuff in the garage. :D

S

Sunrise

well fixed me water pipe that broke..now Im resting me back and kill stuff. :D

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PickAxe are you leavin game? seen you sold your house to Nabin and selling off alot of your uber rubble.. what did he pay ya for the house?thnx bro

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a busy day, today was our 35th Wedding Anniv. so spent most of the day doing what the wife wanted ;)

D

dielock

Just taking it easy today. Saw the grand kids yesterday. Happy Memorial Day to you too. And to every one

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished the big washing job! And it's.... tomorrow! Arg. :)

Thanks for asking, EP Buyer.... no, I am not leaving, but just taking it easy for a while. I don't think Nabin would want me to say what he bought my house for.... investtors like to keep such things... well... close to their vest! :D

PS Happy 35th Ken! That's great. :)