• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Easter....

• Thread starter five oclock
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

five oclock

Happy Easter everyone who celebrates it....

and if you don't, then just enjoy the peeps :D

Peeps out :D

K

kalzaketh

lol sir, glad to see you spreading joy throughout the world

S

Salya Sin

HAPPY EASTER! Is this a good day for skittle flavored Vodka? That might look festive...

No peeps... my 3 yr old son is addicted to them. He calls them Cutes. I've had about all the peeps I can stand... did you know that they don't come out of carpet so well... and forget about getting the blue ones off his hands. Ugh!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
skittle flavored vodka... hmmmm...... i like how you think Slaya!

use peanut butter on peeps... yes... peanut butter. the oil in the peanutbutter does wonders on stuff stuck in carpet, hair and sweaters!

don't use straight oil... too thin and runny. peanut butter actually clumbs with the stuff so is easier to remove.

and there is mom tip of the day

S

Salya Sin

Actually Kirthag... you are a LIFESAVER! I never even thought about that... and I knew about using it for gum in the hair... DUH!

THANKS because it's a disaster in my living room... he just has to touch everything... lol! Now... let us see how this works on curtains. :)

YOU ROCK!

skittle flavored vodka... hmmmm...... i like how you think Slaya!

use peanut butter on peeps... yes... peanut butter. the oil in the peanutbutter does wonders on stuff stuck in carpet, hair and sweaters!

don't use straight oil... too thin and runny. peanut butter actually clumbs with the stuff so is easier to remove.

and there is mom tip of the day