• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

happy discovery

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

by purest accident, tending my plants, while dbl clicking potion keg the cursor, flashed on amap of the known world now they give amildly ghostly image of the map, not very defined but an image none the less:heart:

K

kalzaketh

no these were the originals sir, I got them in despise back aways, despise is 2nd home to arcanists, the ogrelords garuntee fast cash at titans and acid eles, the despise ol's are immune to the magical poison of the lesser creatures, but not so when 3 toxic slith's are involved then you need the big blueboys the aol's they are 100%immune to any poisons :) happy huting all

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
::scratches head::

I've got no clue what you said here :(

Your first post in this thread I took to mean that the wall map's of sosaria can be double clicked to show a shadow map? But the second post I'm really lost:(

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got no clue what you said here :(

(
Hmm well lets recap. he did say "when tending to my plants" maybe these are the types of plants that cause hallucinations. After this thread i suppose more people are gonna start farming that special moongrass for their own special reasons.

S

Salya Sin

Hmm well lets recap. he did say "when tending to my plants" maybe these are the types of plants that cause hallucinations. After this thread i suppose more people are gonna start farming that special moongrass for their own special reasons.

ROFLMFAO! You just made my night!