• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Canada Day

H

Hooli Gan

IS this even a real thing or is it another silly attempt to get us to share our BBQ with you again?

F

five oclock

Otis my friend..happy day to you too..and since this is your day..The ale is on you right??? :D

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In honor of Canada Day, I submit that we each give Otis 100K gold! =)

Of course, with the Canadian exchange rate, that comes out to about 60K...total.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm...Plz tell me becoming a mod did NOT give you Amnesia... :p

btw wheres me gold?? heck Ill just take ale and fish :D
lmao nope no amnesia! still the same, and i didnt say i wasnt insane too , just wanted to point the fingers at ya'll this time!!! lmao, only dif being a mod is..i cant start the drama posts anymore...and btw dont ever mix tequila and JD..the morning after is alot like setting off the armageddon spell... inside your head

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1299069 said:
You mean he gives us all 100k right?
Oh, I like your idea better. =)

Still, the Canadian exchange rate should only give us 60K...total.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao nope no amnesia! still the same, and i didnt say i wasnt insane too , just wanted to point the fingers at ya'll this time!!! lmao, only dif being a mod is..i cant start the drama posts anymore...and btw dont ever mix tequila and JD..the morning after is alot like setting off the armageddon spell... inside your head
kinds like my ol days of mixing 101 Turkey & 151 Rum :pint:
talk about a hangover, just a tad :coco:to mix them two. but gawd it was fun :D