• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Dor

G

So Dor how many candles shall we put on the cake? 29? 16?

Happy Birthday!

I

imported_Hecubus

Happy belated birthday Dor!

I stopped by the Y last night to wish you well, but you weren't there.

I can only assume you were out having a good time.

Happy birthday friend!

I am Jack's latest post.

- Hec

D

Dor of Sonoma

Oh wow!

I entirely missed this - thanks so much! :-D

I had a pretty nice birthday. One of the (pre) birthday gifts that I got was the brand-new computer that I am using now, as well as some other fine loot.

It's taken me awhile to get the hang of this machine...and to reinstall UO, get my account squared away, and so forth. EA actually sold two invalid Gametime codes to me...I kid you not! That alone took days to unravel...yeesh. (I was accused of user error on 4 different calls, hehe)

At any rate, I am finally set. I feel badly for having been out of touch for so long - and incredibly touched at your thoughtfulness. Thanks so much, again! :-D

K

Kwuteg

I'm a little late too.. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Now.. back to lurking..