• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy 4th July!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Happy 4th July from the USA
??? You said you were American at one point, and then when you were called out on it, you denied that you said it. I think your comment was "I can't remember what I said 2 months ago". Are you having a bit of trouble keeping the "story" straight???

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hahahahha lol ask anyone in game who I vent with they will tell u 100 % Italian Amarican NJ USA not to sure why that matters can someone please tell me why that matters? Like where I live has anything to do with this game and please provide screenshots of me saying whatever it is u think I said? I guess that JD guy everyone thought I was used to buy a lot but like I buy sell so its like 2 to 5 pieces a week at most not to big of a deal bc I don't farm so like I'm great at building over the top 115 skill increase suits so I help others out. I hope that helps everyone thaf is a part of figuring out where I live lol I just like to set that straight that's all in all fairness I am my own player n person. Thank again u all this holiday is way fun ! Everyone lights off fireworks I'm a bit of a payro but it's hard to get on uo with famly so that was why I posted this if anyone was wondering why I'm not on. However i should be soon so anyone needs me to Finnish up a trade or whatever I got u I'll sign in today at least to Finnish up trades ICQ me

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hahahahha lol ask anyone in game who I vent with they will tell u 100 % Italian Amarican NJ USA not to sure why that matters can someone please tell me why that matters? Like where I live has anything to do with this game and please provide screenshots of me saying whatever it is u think I said? I guess that JD guy everyone thought I was used to buy a lot but like I buy sell so its like 2 to 5 pieces a week at most not to big of a deal bc I don't farm so like I'm great at building over the top 115 skill increase suits so I help others out. I hope that helps everyone thaf is a part of figuring out where I live lol I just like to set that straight that's all in all fairness I am my own player n person. Thank again u all this holiday is way fun ! Everyone lights off fireworks I'm a bit of a payro but it's hard to get on uo with famly so that was why I posted this if anyone was wondering why I'm not on. However i should be soon so anyone needs me to Finnish up a trade or whatever I got u I'll sign in today at least to Finnish up trades ICQ me
Well granted english isn`t your first language, I believe when you say your Italian. Just messing with you @Best Friend, Happy 4th to you :)

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pay up 250 mil

InfernO will come to get you
LOL was this for same PVP fight as last time or you guys do another one after he accused you of cheating for using Meditation? hehe :p

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
LOL was this for same PVP fight as last time or you guys do another one after he accused you of cheating for using Meditation? hehe :p
OMG he changed his temp the bet was for our field mages. March one we draw. Then he left. I told him not to change his temp. He dropped wrestling parry and put poison med and god knows what else and I did not have the mana. So I said all bets were off if he changed his temp. If I could have added med too. I would have paid 4sure but I will be back on the field soon just got into a new pvp guild its a surprise! Plus I will fight blaze again ! I build 2 new toons custom creation ! I challamge blaze this up coming Friday any toon vs any toon. Fin will broker! 250 mill per fight! Best of 3. I will be bringing 3 toons! Anything gos! Can't use same toon twice! 8pm EST let's see if blaze is willing to get back in the ring! For a anything gos match this Friday ! If any funny stuff its an auto loss and lost connection anything is still a loss !

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rofl poisoning? I was a pure mage , u had poisoning. U simply did not pay and never said u would not. I would have not wasted my time. Liar liar pants on fire. Anything goes ? No animal taming controlled pets. Each fight 1 platinum.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Rofl poisoning? I was a pure mage , u had poisoning. U simply did not pay and never said u would not. I would have not wasted my time. Liar liar pants on fire. Anything goes ? No animal taming controlled pets. Each fight 1 platinum.

500 mill per fight any toon gos! U have a clear advantage u know the game way better then I do so I'm not sure if I have any chance at this what so ever bc I hear there is toons that always win 1v1 but no taming pots are fine. Bc that nerve strike combo 1v1 in a arina is kinda busted

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Looks like blazing could not beat me in yew on his own again! Had to bring a dread him as much and a Mage so 2 hot players plus him to kill me in yew. I tried for a 1v1 lol only bad players need to gang gank like that

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U were fighting another muchi, I wear spirit of totem and I have veil

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have a hard time believing its Icecast and if it was were boys he would not go so far out of his way to make friends with 2 hot members and kill me. Then I go back and same thing muchi 2 hot. So blaze its okay prier to that fight we did get some action 1v1 and I lived. Anyways fin I'm planning for Friday

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well simple as that. I would say 6pm est

Both ok with that?

Rules: all Templates ok / potions ok / no pet/summons

3 Fights a 500m

Both will deliver 1.5 plat to me upfront.

No broker Fee ofc

If someone is not showing up after agree on the time within max 5 min after. Fight is lost

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed

Both ok with that?

3 Fights a 500m

No broker Fee ofc

If someone is not showing up after agree on the time within max 5 min after. Fight is lost
ok so no pets of any kind. I'm cool with that. If we draw then we draw. Then we can do temp changes and fight match 2 n so forth. So no fea no orcs no dreads no summers correct? I guess I could live with that I don't see how that could be helpful anyways prob just make the fight unfair. I think 6 pm should be okay. Only thing is my dog just got hospitalized. And if something comes up I will try for saterday around that time is cool. I've heard others say 730pm is better be they work so my vote is 730pm est. but unless my dog passes i am planning on this fight. Please all pry for my dog Gorgeo great dog loves everyone never acts up and was badly abused rescue till 7 years old. I took him off getting put to sleep he was so sick and gave him royalty the past 4 years. He deserves more and full chance at life sorry bring this up but any prays might help. I'm a bit emotional right now just don't want anyone to think I'm avoiding this battle of the Italians lol

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Johnny listen , we said no animal related pets. Summon a demon if u like, I don't care. Once again for your brain dead mongo bongo: NO ANIMAL taming controlled pets. U can use a vvv horse, a lesser hyru if u have bushido or a lama or pack horses I don't care. No dread horses or g dragons or bane dragons or dragon turtles or rune beetle or kitsunes for your dead brain, and all the pets that u need taming to controll them

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a hard time believing its Icecast and if it was were boys he would not go so far out of his way to make friends with 2 hot members and kill me. Then I go back and same thing muchi 2 hot. So blaze its okay prier to that fight we did get some action 1v1 and I lived. Anyways fin I'm planning for Friday
Are u retarted? I am not using a helm of swiftness and a vvv horse. I have the veil , totem and a lesser hiryu . Wake up , do u think u can survive to me 1vs1 vs my main char? Rofl

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Both ok with that?

3 Fights a 500m

No broker Fee ofc

(Tomorrow) hehe :D

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG he changed his temp the bet was for our field mages. March one we draw. Then he left. I told him not to change his temp. He dropped wrestling parry and put poison med and god knows what else and I did not have the mana. So I said all bets were off if he changed his temp. If I could have added med too. I would have paid 4sure but I will be back on the field soon just got into a new pvp guild its a surprise! Plus I will fight blaze again ! I build 2 new toons custom creation ! I challamge blaze this up coming Friday any toon vs any toon. Fin will broker! 250 mill per fight! Best of 3. I will be bringing 3 toons! Anything gos! Can't use same toon twice! 8pm EST let's see if blaze is willing to get back in the ring! For a anything gos match this Friday ! If any funny stuff its an auto loss and lost connection anything is still a loss !
We alrdy stated the rules , anything goes , no animal taming on the toons. And best friend can change his toons I don't mind. I use the toons I want.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Slowly guys. Save your power for tomorrow.

I will summarize the rules again when iam home. Writing with cell phone and German Text correction is crap.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok i made a mistake in the rules as the only agreement was obviousely no animal taming.

As said i will summarize this in a new post tonight in the proper Forum and i will Link to it here.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Both guys please icq me if there are requests in terms of the rules. I will ICQ both guys then the final rules to agree. Then I Post them where I want go see a formal OK so that we don't get any confusion

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like a Werewolf vs a kittie tbh

(BEST FRIEND aka kittie nub) :Begging:VS ( InfernO King of PvP , Ruler of Europa and Skull****er Master since 1997) :troll:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
update: iam right now working out the conditions with both guys, we are stuck in the summons question as they are not on the same opinion.