• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hanging Pictures on Walls

P

Papadom

My wall pictures seem to be poking through the ceiling and a corner of the picture is visible on the next level.

Anyway to stop this from happening?

TY

BTW decorating a house is the most frustrating aspect of this entire game! =)

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of them are just so big that they stick through the upper floors, for no apprent reason. One examples I can think of on the picture side is the large level 9 stealable painting things in Tokuno. I believe the Map of Sosaria virtue reward is another as well as the tattered wall map hanging.

P

Papadom

Yes those are some of the ones I am trying to hang. Even a Haunted Mirror sticks through the ceiling...

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can try to hide the pokey corners by putting stuff down on top of them on the floor above. Tables work pretty well, but really whatever would look natural in that space can work.

B

Bodhi

Also does anyone else have the issue that they cant put the ruined painting against the wall? I had to go in customize mode, delete 2 wall pieces, put the painting, then add the 2 wall pieces again...