• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Handrails....

A

Ashyn

11 years later...

I was finally able to use the stair handrails on something that actually looks nice. Disregard the house, it was thrown together just to experiment with.

Yes, you can actually walk up the stairs as well as in and out of the house. They can be used on single stairs or double (teh handrails on a single set won't block movement).

T

Tazar

Looks great!!! - now for the question... do those stairs at the front door work - or are you blocked from entering the house by hitting your head on the top of the door?

A

Ashyn

Looks great!!! - now for the question... do those stairs at the front door work - or are you blocked from entering the house by hitting your head on the top of the door?
They actually work.

You can enter the house and leave it without problem. I did it with both a single staircase and single door as well as double stairs with double doors and neither block movement in or out of the house.

F

Flora Green

DevilsOwn,

It's just a matter of experimenting with them, making sure you can move through and how they look. :d

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simply amazing. These little touches are the kind of thing I always forget when I redesign my place! :D