• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] *Hammers a notice onto a few trees*

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that I think back on it, my grandmother would often tell me to "scoot", but that meant for me to leave the immediate area (usually because I wanted to eat her cake while it was still in the mixing bowl).... **scratches old head**

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the "upper" artwork on these trees, but hate what they did to the base... I mean, what is that suppose to be on the bottom? Looks like it's supposed to be a very short plant "stand", and that means that it's supposed to go in your house or what?
I would only use a tree outside, but that mess on the bottom means that I'd sure have to use something to cover that up...

Having said that, I'd take a couple of them off your hands (and will deal with covering up the bottom) if the price is right... :cool:

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I love the "upper" artwork on these trees, but hate what they did to the base... I mean, what is that suppose to be on the bottom? Looks like it's supposed to be a very short plant "stand", and that means that it's supposed to go in your house or what?
I would only use a tree outside, but that mess on the bottom means that I'd sure have to use something to cover that up...

Having said that, I'd take a couple of them off your hands (and will deal with covering up the bottom) if the price is right... :cool:
Do you have any idea of a trade or price to offer?(You are more than welcome to find me in game and talk about this as well )