• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Halloween Decorating Contest - Results and Winners

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forethought - I need someone to show me how to post all the pictures, tags and fancy stuff for Posts like this:

It is with great excitement that I am now ready, along with my judges to announce the Winners of Baja's First (known) Halloween Decorating Contest. As it is the first, and the first for me as well, there were some trials and tribulations conducting the contest. I thought to myself if I can run and organize a week-long event known as the Baja's Rare Festival (another first for Baja) that this should be as easy as lighting a candle (just don't get burnt)...!

For original contest rules and guidelines check here: (Player Event) - Halloween Decorating Contest

DISCLAIMER: The contest was judged by not I but 4 other judges that do not reside in Baja, so favoritism, bribing, or despise would not be involved. I only involved myself with organizing and producing the Decorating Contest. Also, if necessary I was involved in Rule and Policy Guidelines.

I hope to do many more contests like this in the future. Examples: Christmas and Holiday Decorating, a Spring Contest, St Pattys Drinking Game, 4th of July Party House, Easter Egg Finding Contest, Scavenger Hunts, Capture the Flag, Fighting Pits Champion -- these are just a few of the ideas and Events I am planning...

Lastly, I am both Happy and Sad/Frustrated that only 7 Citizens of Baja entered. Happy that it was at least 7 people, but frustrated that due to the pot of Prizes may entice more to join. 7 Citizens joining for a first Event sponsored by Avalon RareCollectors and Importers is awesome.

Stayed tuned for the Announcement about Auctions coming to Baja starting in December or January. Sell your Goods, Services, Rares, and EM items on Baja -- make people come to us...Details will be posted in the near future.

Now for the Results:

HONORABLE MENTION: Bone Daddy House

bonedaddyhouse.png

Third Place: Mini Pumpkin Patch

(Images were corrupted - Unable to View)

Second Place: Halloween Cottage

halloweencottage1.png

halloweencottage2.png
halloweencottage3.png

And the Grand Prize 1st Place winner is "Luna Haunted House"
** Due to the number of entries received, we altered the First Place Winner to also be the Grand Prize Winner.**

LunaHaunted1.png
LunaHaunted2.png
LunaHaunted3.png
LunaHaunted5.png

LunaHaunted6.png

Winners to claim your prize, please contact me, the Governor of Jhelom and CFO of Avalon Imports at Discord: Oracle #9664 (preferred OR ICQ #366981745

I will post their reward prize choices as I receive them.

I will clean this post up later to make it prettier and easier to read.....

Lord Cortez

Governor of Jhelom
Owner Operator of Avalon Imports

Check out this Halloween Decorated House I found on another shard - prompts, at least I, to do better next year...

This is Deco.jpg

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to the Winners! I think ya'll, who ever you are, did a great job!
Cortez, let us know who they are so we may congratulate them please.