• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Halister's Book Bounties

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello friends, I'm buying the following book related items. I will continue to add to this thread as I find more rare books I would like to own. All prices are negotiable. Message me here or on Discord @halistermarner

First Edition Ter Mur Books (From the Royal City quests) - 500M Each

Dilzal's Almanac of Good Advice
Kodeks Kir
The Book of Circles
The Lost Book of Mantras
The Second Age of Darkness

EM Related Books With Unique Hues - 1 Plat Each

To My Dear Friends - Hue 1195
On the Diversity of Our Land, by Lord Blackthorn [First Edition] - Hue 93
A Political Call to Anarchy, by Lord Blackthorn [First Edition] - Hue 138
Oblivion: Chaos and Sorrow, Ice Within my Soul, by Xcio the Infernal - Hue 14

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I figured you would have snagged all the First Editions by now... wow. I mean you have been at that a while.

Just checked the ones I have and none of them are the ones listed. Good luck in completing the set.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I figured you would have snagged all the First Editions by now... wow. I mean you have been at that a while.

Just checked the ones I have and none of them are the ones listed. Good luck in completing the set.
Same here! Some stuff is very hard to find, hopefully not another decade until I complete the set. Thank you for checking and for the well wishes.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've added all the small books that EM Bennu gave out in his early years as Atlantic EM, there are 5 that I am missing, I added them to the main post. If you have any laying around in a bank box or house storage, there were lots dropped, but few people kept them. They were mostly for lore purposes, but I would like the originals. The originals are dyed a color that can't be replicated with plant dyes, I've added the hues to the list.

Last edited:

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still searching for the Bennu books in the main post, I will pay very well. I also have items for trade.

Edit: See attached pictures for the books I am looking for.

Attachments

Last edited: