• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Half Barrels

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would I go about getting one of these? I'd like one to use as a cooling bucket in the forge of my new house. I suppose I could use a water trough, but I already have one displayed in the adjoining stable, and I think it would look strange to have to in essentially the same room.

Are they craftable or even obtainable?

F

feath

How would I go about getting one of these? I'd like one to use as a cooling bucket in the forge of my new house. I suppose I could use a water trough, but I already have one displayed in the adjoining stable, and I think it would look strange to have to in essentially the same room.

Are they craftable or even obtainable?
go to a stable in fel, take a pitcher. put the water from the half barrel in the pitcher, and pick up the now empty half barrel.
there might be a trick where you have to empty the pitcher first into the barrel, then take it out... oi. its been a while since i did it.
maybe someone else can give you clearer instructions.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no need to go to Felucca, just go to Brit stables (lots of barrels there) with an empty pitcher... click pitcher, target full barrel (either half or tall) and it empties and you can pick it up, then when you get it placed where you want it, just fill it back up again

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I'll head over there when I can log in and check it out.

S

Seasseragh

Note that the barrel you´re targetting must be empty for this to work. If there are any stealable items in it you´ll not be able to pour water in it.