• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail All!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail All!

It feels bizarre appearing in super deluxe Temp Form; however, it's great seeing people here! I'm just dropping a good, old humble "HELLO!" and hoping everyone is either slightly nude, semi-intoxicated, and enjoying life in a non-chaffing perspective.

Your Humble Servant,

Xel The Wanderer

A Firm Supporter of "All Nude Day" and Professional Sake Addict :pint:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there!! No half naked people on my forum!!!

Just teasing!!

Glad to see you out and about.

*hugs*

Ori

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks!

Great seeing you brilliant buggers! How've you been, Orvago? It's always good hearing from you, man! I ran into Oriana at a random Moonglow Recall, and I had a very pleasant/cool conversation!

I wanted to trade some Sweet 'n Sour Mongbat recipes with Oriana; however, the Fates would have us meet at a later time for that. I did manage to fill up a jug or 5,000,000 with sake from a MAGICAL SPRING OF SAKE GOODNESS AND NUDITY. The blessings of this awe-inspiring spring can only be attained if one is nude and/or has completed the quest to Candy Mountain.

The oddest thing, though, the Candy Mountain Quest... My quest givers were two strangely colored unicorns, and the third unicorn went by the name of Charlie. Weird.

Anyway, I hope both of you (and everyone else!) is doing happy, healthy, and hydrated (with sake). :shots:

L

Leana Sidhe

OMG I wish I hadn't read this.... now I have those rotten unicorns in my head singing
"candy mountain Charlie... let's go to Candy Mountain...."
*runs screaming from computer*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...

As long as no one had a body part extricated like a kidney, or multiple body parts taken from their persona...

I say we should all sing the Candy Mountain Song!

"Oh, when you're down and looking for some cheering up,
Then just head right on up to the candy mountain cave.
When you get inside you'll find yourself a cheery land,
Such a happy and joyful and perky merryland.
They've got lollypops and gummy drop and happy things,
Oh so many things that will brighten up your day.
It's impossible to wear a frown in Candy Town,
It's the mecca of love the candy cave.

They've got jelly beans, and coconuts with little hats,
Candy wraps, choco bats, it's a wonderland of sweets.
Ride the candy train to town and hear the candy band,
Candy bells, it's a treat as they march across the land.
Cheery ribbons stream across the sky into the ground,
Turn around, it astounds, it's the dancing candy tree.
In the candy cave imagination runs so free,
So now Charlie please will you go into the cave."

Now everyone... Let's shun all non-believers! SHUUUUUUN-AH!!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel, I may have to hurt you!!!

*walks off humming*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel, I may have to hurt you!!!

*walks off humming*
I totally respect that, Oriana! :beer:

Kidding, kidding.

Now, don't get me started on "Chocolate Rain", a humble song that is sang by the suave artist, Tay Zonday. If you act now and view "Chocolate Rain", you'll get a discount on automobile gas because The Fates of Nudity know that gas prices are just insane...

...which is why I prefer using my ethereal mount to get from place to place. Granted, I get bizarre looks from people; however, it's a great way to "GO GREEN". I think.

I

Ivan - MT

Xel.....your posts still continue to make me laugh, keep it coming!:pint:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well looky who got here!! About time you showed up Ivan. These guys need a strong Male figure to... well you know how they get. LOL.

I think I need another Lemon Limoncello!!!

Oh waiter!!

:pint:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Ivan!

Okay, if this is the same Ivan from way back when, I remember the extremely kick arse and monolithic rune library in your humble abode! I would do some random recalls, and man, those are some good times. Granted, I kicked the bucket on more than one occasion or 500, but that's what's so blinkin' random and fun about it! Good times, man, good times! :thumbup:

How've you been???

I totally agree with, Oriana. Strong male figures rule; however, I'm always down for being the wingman! I guess you can say that I'm like herpes... Just when you think I'm gone... I'm right there with you (rhetorical "you").

Wait, wha...??? :bdh:

I

Ivan - MT

Aye.....it's the same Ivan you speak of. rolleyes:

I've been doing well Xel. Looks like I may have to begin adding a few more books to our library..hmm? :thumbup:

I've been spending most my time building MT up. Many new faces to get to know, and many more dungeons & Peerless to beat down again.

I'll drop in more now since the forums are back up again here. Time to get back to work.:shots:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading this thread, I decided to go back and watch the Candy Mountain video again. Why does that still make me laugh?! Good ol sick humor. Gotta love it. :D

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama Faith!

There's a Candy Mountain 2! The first time I saw it, well, I'll be honest and say that I was slightly intoxicated, but man, I was laughing out loud. It was like watching the Yellow Submarine with the Beatles all over again only with a slightly different cocktail, if you catch my drift.

I'm laughing out loud at that sig as well! AH, GOOD TIMES! In fact, it's so good, I'm going to eat some sushi... Mmm... suuuushi... *drooools*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel, I don't know what we'd do without you turning us on to odd videos. I just watched the Candy Mountain 2 and I didn't even need an adult beverage to make me laugh while watching it. It may not be some people's 'cup of tea' (or shot of sake, as the case may be) :shots: but I hope to see more of Charlie and his twisted friends. *ROFL*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear, must watch Candy Mountain 2!! In the morning though, I'm going to bed!!

Ori

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiyas From One Ancient Sosarian,

I reserve my nudity for when I'm home, TYVM. Besides there is now 60 pounds LESS of me to see (whew & HeHe).

Hoping all Sosarians, Britannians, and Bajanians are doing jus AWESOME.

I am slowly getting my new PC to behave (even with UO) and am thankful for any and all progress.

I am moving soon to new living quarters in the Realm some call Reality Earth. After that I hope to be seen on Baja MUCH more frequently.

Ciao fo Now: :thumbup::stir::thumbup::thumbup1::popcorn:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail!

Good luck on the move, and one day, I shall create a Nude-seyland, somewhat like Disneyland, but the vendors will be semi or fully nude. There'll be Nude Beaches, Nude Clubs, and Nude Rides. Suncreen will be free and there would be around-the-clock medical services in case of chaffing.

One day, my dream will come true... one day... :heart::thumbup::heart::lol::heart::danceb::heart:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel, I saw this article (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/jun/17/sweet-and-savory-s-is-for-sake/) yesterday in the local paper. It made me think of you.

Enjoy!
Ooooh! Great find, Tina! Soon, the World shall bath in Sake goodness! Well, atleast anyone over the legal drinking age within their area will bath in Sake goodness. :thumbup1:

Warm sake, cold sake, lukewarm sake, drinking sake whilst on the porcelain throne... There will be a Sake Revolution and all shall shout:

THIS IS SAKE!!!!!!!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sake granita?
*drools* I looooove granitas. I'm all for sake granitas! VERY GOOD call, Tina!:thumbup1: I haven't had a good granita in quite sometime. The last excellent one that I had was in Hawai'i on the island of Oahu, of all places. The locals are cooool like that. Like granitas. Get it??? Cool and granitas??? Nevermind, bad pun.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The link leads you to some information about sake and two recipes using sake. One of them is for honeydew sake granita.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The link leads you to some information about sake and two recipes using sake. One of them is for honeydew sake granita.
Thank you much for that link, and I saw the recipes which piqued my interest! Like I said, the last exceptional granita that I had was in Hawai'i, and it was a guava concoction which I believe had some mango goodness mixed in as well. VERY smooth and you can seriously keep chugging/eating those buggers like there's no tomorrow. Very good but blinkin' dangerous at the same time because it's one of those beverages that will hit you after you've had quite a few. Personally, I like the hard stuff because you'll know when the dragon poo is about to hit the fan. :wall: