• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail all, how goes? (Cheebatoke)

C

Cheebs

Hello everyone. Long time since I've played UO.. I played as Cheebatoke until the release after malas whenever that was, thought I'd come back and see whats going on in my home of Great Lakes.. Lost my account info so I had to start a new one. I haven't been able to find any faces I ever knew.. I was deep into roleplay and did various things. Rares collector, Stratics reporter, mayor of player town Novus Terra.. ran lots and lots of games/events and roleplay storylines. Cant remember what else I've done its been over half a decade :O

Anyway, if theres any old players still out there give me a holler. I've played many games but never had as much fun as I did when i played UO.. those were the days. Or if theres any new people who love roleplay and who'd like to show me around the new great lakes let me know. Thanks. :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. Long time since I've played UO.. I played as Cheebatoke until the release after malas whenever that was, thought I'd come back and see whats going on in my home of Great Lakes.. Lost my account info so I had to start a new one. I haven't been able to find any faces I ever knew.. I was deep into roleplay and did various things. Rares collector, Stratics reporter, mayor of player town Novus Terra.. ran lots and lots of games/events and roleplay storylines. Cant remember what else I've done its been over half a decade :O

Anyway, if theres any old players still out there give me a holler. I've played many games but never had as much fun as I did when i played UO.. those were the days. Or if theres any new people who love roleplay and who'd like to show me around the new great lakes let me know. Thanks. :)
If you are/were into role playing, I think you would probably know Lore Denin. He still plays.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow...I remember both Cheebs and Lore...if Lore is still around tell him to fire me an ICQ at 199889122