• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail Again, Chesapeake!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, Chesapeake community! For those that remember me, hello again. For those that never have, I'm Corin Latobian, former Chesapeake resident of 6 years.

I moved nearly 3 years ago to a different shard. The current Red Wolf Cafe was my shop, Rosewood Crossing for years and also home to my rune library. It moved several times with me around Chessy before traveling to Origin with me.

I've been thinking of Chessy a lot lately and wanted to say hello. See who is left that I used to know or still do. How are things? :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember. I spent lotsa gp at Rosewood Crossing in my time, buying stuffs. :)

I still play here and also upon Siege.

S

Sebrina

Oop, almost missed this one. Hi Latobian! You are well remembered, and I wondered where you disappeared to.

Gyldenfeld with the Red Wolf Cafe is going pretty strong again now and Tancred Redstar has started another library. Of course I am interested in any library project, books, tomes, or runebooks. :)

As I have promised, the "Libraries of Chesapeake" will soon be reworked and updated. Forgive the format that it is in at the moment. Things went amiss last year, but are soon to be corrected.

Please send me a pm or ICQ me, so that we might stay in touch.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember. I spent lotsa gp at Rosewood Crossing in my time, buying stuffs. :)

I still play here and also upon Siege.
Hello QueenZen, I remember you as well! :) I created a character on Siege but never have played it really. I have some things stockpiled I've been considering giving away or trading for things I need on another shard. I started a character with the Wakayama's. :p

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oop, almost missed this one. Hi Latobian! You are well remembered, and I wondered where you disappeared to.

Gyldenfeld with the Red Wolf Cafe is going pretty strong again now and Tancred Redstar has started another library. Of course I am interested in any library project, books, tomes, or runebooks. :)

As I have promised, the "Libraries of Chesapeake" will soon be reworked and updated. Forgive the format that it is in at the moment. Things went amiss last year, but are soon to be corrected.

Please send me a pm or ICQ me, so that we might stay in touch.
Hello Sebrina! I moved with a small group to help grow Origin but all have stopped playing or moved on but me. :p

I'm glad the Red Wolf Cafe is going strong. That place is the location of my fondest UO memories, before it was the cafe and was my shop.

I need to work on my library again cleaning up bum runes and adding new things. Since it's creation I haven't done much with it over the years. Lazy librarian I am. ;)

S

Sebrina

I understand about (bum) runes - I'm still going through mine, and probably will be forevermore. Locations change and it is always hard to keep up with even basic locations sometimes.

When I started, you could not even get to Haven, by boat. After Haven was accesible, a few years later, Haven changed and my runes to that had to change again. Library locations change, as well as formats, so I always seem to be on the run tracking down relocations and getting ready for another reformat.

It's been rather fun the last year....gating into certain cities, not knowing what to expect. I've walked right into a Crimson Dragon several times, but only got (fear paralyzation) once ...run away, run away, haha! Most of the time I'm just trying to mark runes for the libraries.

Of course when I mark in Fell, I take my two Bake Kitsune with me. Few will bother me if they are not grouped up, while I mark Dungeons and Cities.

Come see me on Moonglow. The Majic Mushroom is on the SE side by the (Illusionist shop) and I still hold the small Observatory next to the King's Telescope .

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello QueenZen, I remember you as well! :) I created a character on Siege but never have played it really. I have some things stockpiled I've been considering giving away or trading for things I need on another shard. I started a character with the Wakayama's. :p
*laughs* And mine chrs. were in KSS and yall once had declared war on us, and Yasou killed me in Wintermoor...was funny as heck cuz he was bringing the msg. of war declaration and of course being a crafter *BUT A KNIGHT* I attacked his *barbaric self* as ye leader for merely bringing in the war declaration into Wintermoor to try to give, to MY leader. lol OOOOooooOO We had a good laugh cuz...my crafter attacking anyone is in and of itself hysterical but I HAD to stand up to that barbarian !! lol

IF ye have things of some use to NEW guild on Siege donate some of those to NEW guild contact Shalimar her icq and sticky to NEW guild is on Siege forum. IF it is gp or some thing more like that I think Cybernickle still does cross shard relays of gp for players to from Siege to other shards. He is trustworthy.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Corin, good to hear from you again.
Remembered seeing you on Origin when Deal was there last.
Shard seems to be getting a little more populated. :)
Still have a rune to you last establishment in Zento.
Hope to catch up with you on Origin again.