• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAHAHA @ TDR/JW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the compliment...having to bring in all of TDR/JW plus some faction guys to stop three of us FHP. I dont know how long I was laughing but oh it was worth it. Especially the fact that we killed 4 of you before the first one of us dropped.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the compliment...having to bring in all of TDR/JW plus some faction guys to stop three of us FHP. I dont know how long I was laughing but oh it was worth it. Especially the fact that we killed 4 of you before the first one of us dropped.
It's not a matter of how many they would need, it's a matter of how many they were going to use.

UO is group PvP now.

Stop feeling flattered.

M

Malador

It's not a matter of how many they would need, it's a matter of how many they were going to use.

UO is group PvP now.

Stop feeling flattered.

So when four of the first five that raided the three of us were dead the crew that came to save them was already on the way. Is that what you mean?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
could also be that tdr stopped doing other things to come to the fight.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when four of the first five that raided the three of us were dead the crew that came to save them was already on the way. Is that what you mean?
Stop trying to act like FHP is a dominating factor. The only one in your guild that I've ever even seen on a mage is you. 9/10 times I've fought your guild in the field you've been on your archer.

Hi dmg output dexers are effective don't get me wrong, but to be a factor in group PvP your core group and target caller(s) needs to be well coordinated mages. #1 for guaranteed synched dmg, #2 for crosshealing.

That being said - I honestly would love to set up a group fight against you guys. From what I've seen you don't speedhack and it would be a really fun couple of hours. I'd also like to get a small BC group involved. A 3 way fight of players the same speed would be a good time...

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A 3 way fight of players the same speed would be a good time...

This statement alone shows how far this game has fallen...when it's a miracle to get 6 people together all of whom dont need special magical anklets to make them move faster, lol.
Im up for some group fighting.

M

Malador

could also be that tdr stopped doing other things to come to the fight.
Right on, because one of the dead tdr said in vent FHP is destroying us get down here and help or some such comment.

M

Malador

Stop trying to act like FHP is a dominating factor. The only one in your guild that I've ever even seen on a mage is you. 9/10 times I've fought your guild in the field you've been on your archer.

Hi dmg output dexers are effective don't get me wrong, but to be a factor in group PvP your core group and target caller(s) needs to be well coordinated mages. #1 for guaranteed synched dmg, #2 for crosshealing.

That being said - I honestly would love to set up a group fight against you guys. From what I've seen you don't speedhack and it would be a really fun couple of hours. I'd also like to get a small BC group involved. A 3 way fight of players the same speed would be a good time...

I thought you quit TDR for a guild full of pod racers. What guild are you speaking for today?

Oh and FHP might not be a dominating factor but any time 3 or more of us go do something it usually requires much larger groups to stop us. Evaluate that at your leisure.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest the overspawned spawn was more of a factor than FHP was. Lets see when I first went down to despise and scouted FHP just about every inch of the dungeon was over spawned with rat mages. I actually died to spawn, came back to click my body and killed Floyd as he too was over whelmed with spawn. BY FHP logic he was wtf pwned. I then watched a mage(yes I think Kahlan actually has a mage) run thru to tera and out to Brit. His mage and Floyd tried to gank me at brit but his mage died despite Floyd chain DPing me. Kahlan then came back on a typical click and chaser and after 20 minutes of me and Unik chasing them around(had we had a bola the Forest Gump show would have been over) I got dp and archer gayed. 20 minutes later we trickled into despise to find the dungeon still over spawned because FHP couldnt control it. I assure you the spawn was the biggest factor in whoever died down there. Basicly to negate FHP all it takes is about 60 cure pots and a bola to keep em from runnin for the hills. The fact is when the spawn was under control FHP all died like usual and made no attempt at taking thier spawn back because they knew that after their luck ran out it was futile. Sidenote to Kahlan, if your going to do nothing but run like a lil girl stick to an archer or a dexer. It requires no timing and you can hit your bandaid, pot keys all while running till your hearts content. As you probably found out the tactic doesnt work so well with a mage.

M

Malador

To be honest the overspawned spawn was more of a factor than FHP was. Lets see when I first went down to despise and scouted FHP just about every inch of the dungeon was over spawned with rat mages. I actually died to spawn, came back to click my body and killed Floyd as he too was over whelmed with spawn. BY FHP logic he was wtf pwned. I then watched a mage(yes I think Kahlan actually has a mage) run thru to tera and out to Brit. His mage and Floyd tried to gank me at brit but his mage died despite Floyd chain DPing me. Kahlan then came back on a typical click and chaser and after 20 minutes of me and Unik chasing them around(had we had a bola the Forest Gump show would have been over) I got dp and archer gayed. 20 minutes later we trickled into despise to find the dungeon still over spawned because FHP couldnt control it. I assure you the spawn was the biggest factor in whoever died down there. Basicly to negate FHP all it takes is about 60 cure pots and a bola to keep em from runnin for the hills. The fact is when the spawn was under control FHP all died like usual and made no attempt at taking thier spawn back because they knew that after their luck ran out it was futile. Sidenote to Kahlan, if your going to do nothing but run like a lil girl stick to an archer or a dexer. It requires no timing and you can hit your bandaid, pot keys all while running till your hearts content. As you probably found out the tactic doesnt work so well with a mage.
Now I will admit I was not there from the start so I might have missed much of what you are talking about but when I got there the spawn was completely under control with rat mages up. Kahl was on his dexer and floyd was on his. We worked the spawn until serps poped. About that time 5 tdr showed up. 4 of which were dead in less than two minutes and not to spawn either. during this time we also killed a bc-f and ran some untagged blue out through terra. Then as we were chasing soulfood(remaining tdr alive) or what ever his name is a much larger crew of TDR showed up with J&W and some others in tow. They got everyone up and in the game and yes at like 3 to 4 times out numbers you took the spawn, however your wrong on one additional point. WHile Kahl and Floyd died I did not. You loosers could not prevent a "mage" who cannot heal on the run from leaving the dungeon alive. You better send your A team next time. You also omitted the fact that you were dead for much of the fight. Next time I suggest not being in wraith form while raiding a spawn.

C

Craklord

umm.. it was me,jools, karl soul reaper,sedric,fate so 6v3 we didnt know how many you had not our fault go get more guild members.......

C

Craklord

also TDR showed up with jw? dude TDR is jw... TDR=our blues... JW= our reds.... ok?

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never died on the raid and I was in wraith form the entire time. Why was i in wraith form? Because it was overspawned. I really dont understand why you would post on stratics about working a spawn for an hour only to lose it. You got some lucky spawn related kills in and you let your guildies die in order to save yourself. While im glad you guys came out to fight its not like your some well oiled pvp machine. You guys play a couple of yew gate style dexers and get a few kills in here and there. The fact is you guys have no way of x healing and are entirely dependent on a dice roll going off(which certainly is dexer friendly, ssi, hld,bleed,dp,hit spell, crazy dex etc). Dexers will always get some kills in but they will never win a battle. Why did Kahlan switch to his archer? Because they are easy to play and his chances are better playing a gimp. Ask UOD, they can have 2-3 times our numbers and will get a couple kills in but they always lose the battle. Numbers dont matter in the long run, over the corse of a fight the side that plays mages and plays well will win the battle.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never died on the raid and I was in wraith form the entire time. Why was i in wraith form? Because it was overspawned. I really dont understand why you would post on stratics about working a spawn for an hour only to lose it. You got some lucky spawn related kills in and you let your guildies die in order to save yourself. While im glad you guys came out to fight its not like your some well oiled pvp machine. You guys play a couple of yew gate style dexers and get a few kills in here and there. The fact is you guys have no way of x healing and are entirely dependent on a dice roll going off(which certainly is dexer friendly, ssi, hld,bleed,dp,hit spell, crazy dex etc). Dexers will always get some kills in but they will never win a battle. Why did Kahlan switch to his archer? Because they are easy to play and his chances are better playing a gimp. Ask UOD, they can have 2-3 times our numbers and will get a couple kills in but they always lose the battle. Numbers dont matter in the long run, over the corse of a fight the side that plays mages and plays well will win the battle.
I gurantee I would have won that fight had you not constantly kept me strangled on my mage. Numerous times I had you redlined only to see you dash across the server line by Brit gate. Also whenever I would dump on you, ZOOM off the screen you would go. You had to constantly chug and use enchanted apples while I did neither during the fight. I found it quite hilarious since I rarely play a mage that it took you so long. You even had a revenant on me while I was strangled and I had no refresh pots. Talk about lame. Try to do your own fighting for once.

M

Malador

also TDR showed up with jw? dude TDR is jw... TDR=our blues... JW= our reds.... ok?
Craklord your all mixed up, even sedric thinks so. There were almost twice the numbers you listed toward the end.

Also whats your point chief? I said tdr and jw were present. If you have a point please make it in plain english otherwise go sit at the kiddy table and be quiet.

Dukarlo I collected your insurance myself so try again.

I did not post about working a spawn for an hour. I was there a total of 15 minutes how could I.

My guildies died while a crew of TDR/JW were chasing me around. When I found out they were both dead I left. So I did not leave them to die they died and I left. See the distinction?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Craklord your all mixed up, even sedric thinks so. There were almost twice the numbers you listed toward the end.

Also whats your point chief? I said tdr and jw were present. If you have a point please make it in plain english otherwise go sit at the kiddy table and be quiet.

I did not post about working a spawn for an hour. I was there a total of 15 minutes how could I.

My guildies died while a crew of TDR/JW were chasing me around. When I found out they were both dead I left. So I did not leave them to die they died and I left. See the distinction?
He does not see the distinction.

C

Craklord

Sedric was at a destard raid right after that one thats why i thought he was there.. and if im wrong plz plz tell me who i missed? at the raid?

it was MAX 6v3 not any more then that plain and simple.. learn to count...before ranting about us having a ton more then you..

M

Malador

Sedric was at a destard raid right after that one thats why i thought he was there.. and if im wrong plz plz tell me who i missed? at the raid?

it was MAX 6v3 not any more then that plain and simple.. learn to count...before ranting about us having a ton more then you..
Right add the 6 to the four we had already killed and you get 10 tdr/jw. I had 4 chaseing me when Floyd and Kahl died. You cannot convince me two tdr/jw killed those two.

T

Thalidar

Some people come back on other characters.. most likely when they died they came back on their reds/ characters that can x heal each other . Just saying.. I havent been active.. so most likely you fought those same people, just on different characters... those are the usual active players in our guild.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right add the 6 to the four we had already killed and you get 10 tdr/jw. I had 4 chaseing me when Floyd and Kahl died. You cannot convince me two tdr/jw killed those two.
Come on Mal...Tell Crak who he forgot to name. When I was at destard afterwards there werent 10 people on. There were the players he named and Unik I believe.

Besides. Who cares? Its a spawn. Various members in TDR\JW have temps like Kahlan and Floyd but they dont take them to spawns because they suck in that environment. Not only do those temps suck at doing the spawn but they also suck at defending and raiding.

Get better temps and field more people if you want to be a factor. This thread exposes you guys more then it makes you sound good.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on Mal...Tell Crak who he forgot to name. When I was at destard afterwards there werent 10 people on. There were the players he named and Unik I believe.

Besides. Who cares? Its a spawn. Various members in TDR\JW have temps like Kahlan and Floyd but they dont take them to spawns because they suck in that environment. Not only do those temps suck at doing the spawn but they also suck at defending and raiding.

Get better temps and field more people if you want to be a factor. This thread exposes you guys more then it makes you sound good.
These templates suck against a spawn? I take it you really have no clue what you are talking about as Floyd and I can easily do a coon faster than many mages (even necros) can. Throw in a holy lighthing archer and we can get it done even faster.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These templates suck against a spawn? I take it you really have no clue what you are talking about as Floyd and I can easily do a coon faster than many mages (even necros) can. Throw in a holy lighthing archer and we can get it done even faster.

I honestly dont think you thought this through.

Ok...What if you get raided? Take depise there. You gonna hold the island? What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions? You might be able to kill the coon fast but is that the only champ? And what about the spawn? You really think you can do the actual spawn(all the many different kinds of spawns) faster? I could go on and on...But doing despise uncontested means nothing.

Please...I would LOVE if everytime we raided someone it was You, Floyd and a "holy lightning Archer" trying to hold the island.

And thanks for posting that picture and showing everyone how awesome you guys are. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

M

Malador

I honestly dont think you thought this through.

Ok...What if you get raided? Take depise there. You gonna hold the island? What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions? You might be able to kill the coon fast but is that the only champ? And what about the spawn? You really think you can do the actual spawn(all the many different kinds of spawns) faster? I could go on and on...But doing despise uncontested means nothing.

Please...I would LOVE if everytime we raided someone it was You, Floyd and a "holy lightning Archer" trying to hold the island.

And thanks for posting that picture and showing everyone how awesome you guys are. :thumbup1::thumbup1:
WOW I am completely at a loss. Well not completely. Sedric if we get raided we fight. It is a novel concept that most guilds are unfamilar with. Most guilds bring lots of people and field off the bridge so no one can get close to them. Then everyone bitchs about all the turtling on the island or the grinding. So here comes a guild that simply fights and your pancakes about that.

Last night Hero raided Floyd and I with 5 after Kahl logged off. We had the spawn at rat mages and it was kind of over spawned with only two working it. In fact I don't think either of our hearts were in actually doing the spawn.

We destroyed all five in an awesome fight that ended the night for both of us.

Sedric what do you play this game for? Spawns or PVP? The best pvp happens around spawns or around some other prize. I dont think any of us thinks we will complete a spawn before some larger group comes to stop us but I also think none of us care.

It is humorous when it happens that we complete the spawn though.

C

Craklord

rofl no 2 didnt 4 did.. and 2 were on you i was one of them... whats that = omg 6.................. and the funny thing is u killed 1 person and that was floyd who got that kill... ever hear of RESS?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl no 2 didnt 4 did.. and 2 were on you i was one of them... whats that = omg 6.................. and the funny thing is u killed 1 person and that was floyd who got that kill... ever hear of RESS?
Um, Floyd didnt get the only kill. When i was running on foot ask Mondochemy, I think that was his name, it was Mondo something, what happened to him while he was MOUNTED chasing me to star room. It didnt end well for him. And if Unik wasnt a 4/6 chiv (by far 100x's easier to play than any other dexxer temp) his little archer friend would have been dead to. I will die with a smile on my face everytime against TDR/JW because I KNOW it wont be 1v1. Ill go down killing a couple and die to the other 2 or 3. Mal, Sedric doesnt understand the concept of a guild that actually fights like we do because if he's not warming his hands at yew gate he's with a group of 4 or 5 trying to find a couple people they can catch off guard.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW I am completely at a loss. Well not completely. Sedric if we get raided we fight. It is a novel concept that most guilds are unfamilar with. Most guilds bring lots of people and field off the bridge so no one can get close to them. Then everyone bitchs about all the turtling on the island or the grinding. So here comes a guild that simply fights and your pancakes about that.

Last night Hero raided Floyd and I with 5 after Kahl logged off. We had the spawn at rat mages and it was kind of over spawned with only two working it. In fact I don't think either of our hearts were in actually doing the spawn.

We destroyed all five in an awesome fight that ended the night for both of us.

Sedric what do you play this game for? Spawns or PVP? The best pvp happens around spawns or around some other prize. I dont think any of us thinks we will complete a spawn before some larger group comes to stop us but I also think none of us care.

It is humorous when it happens that we complete the spawn though.

Why does it always come to this? The post you are replying to is about me questioning Kahlan and Floyds temp at spawns and this is your response?

Either their temps are well suited for spawning or they arent. How does your response prove or disprove this(HERO...Really?)?

Why is this so hard for you?

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, Floyd didnt get the only kill. When i was running on foot ask Mondochemy, I think that was his name, it was Mondo something, what happened to him while he was MOUNTED chasing me to star room. It didnt end well for him. And if Unik wasnt a 4/6 chiv (by far 100x's easier to play than any other dexxer temp) his little archer friend would have been dead to. I will die with a smile on my face everytime against TDR/JW because I KNOW it wont be 1v1. Ill go down killing a couple and die to the other 2 or 3. Mal, Sedric doesnt understand the concept of a guild that actually fights like we do because if he's not warming his hands at yew gate he's with a group of 4 or 5 trying to find a couple people they can catch off guard.
First off...Dont assume anything about me. Its obviously you are completely ignorant about what I do in this game.

Second, why is it that you go out of your way to pat yourself on the back. I've been in your situation millions of times, the only difference is when its over I dont go running to this forum to cry about it.

You know I can beat you 1 on 1 Kahlan but ask Floyd who does the running when I go out of my way to fight him 1 on 1 on a PURE MAGE.

Bottom Line.....Get over yourself. You're not as good as you think you are(exaggerating numbers) and your guild is a joke(a non factor at spawns).

M

Malador

I dont speak giberish so I am not sure what you just said but here goes. There were five. We killed four. THen while chasing the fifth around more showed up. The new ones were not the same chars as the dead ones. We were overwelmed and two died. WHen they were both dead I left.

It is pretty simple really. You can spin it however you want but the facts are clear to any reasonable person.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off...Dont assume anything about me. Its obviously you are completely ignorant about what I do in this game.

Second, why is it that you go out of your way to pat yourself on the back. I've been in your situation millions of times, the only difference is when its over I dont go running to this forum to cry about it.

You know I can beat you 1 on 1 Kahlan but ask Floyd who does the running when I go out of my way to fight him 1 on 1 on a PURE MAGE.

Bottom Line.....Get over yourself. You're not as good as you think you are(exaggerating numbers) and your guild is a joke(a non factor at spawns).
Biggest pile of BS i've read in a very long time. I'll duel you anyday and prove your wild assumption wrong. By the way, get off your high horse about being so noble and not crying on the forums, lol. You're a joke and so is the majority of your guild. Btw...havent seen Hyatt in awhile. They finally do something about him?

M

Malador

Why does it always come to this? The post you are replying to is about me questioning Kahlan and Floyds temp at spawns and this is your response?

Either their temps are well suited for spawning or they arent. How does your response prove or disprove this(HERO...Really?)?

Why is this so hard for you?

Not hard at all.

You asked a very specific question. "What if you get raided". I answered it.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Biggest pile of BS i've read in a very long time.
Yeah..I could say the same thing about many of your posts.

I'll duel you anyday and prove your wild assumption wrong. By the way, get off your high horse about being so noble and not crying on the forums, lol.
Prove my wild assumption wrong? You mean like you did the last time we dueled? Do I have to remind you that you're the one saying stupid **** about not losing to TDR\JW 1 on 1? Dont worry...I guess enough time has passed and you need to be taken down a few pegs again. Anytime....Anytime you want to use your Poison, bushido, potions, trap box fencer against my potions pure mage, we can do it.

By the way, get off your high horse about being so noble and not crying on the forums, lol. You're a joke and so is the majority of your guild. Btw...havent seen Hyatt in awhile. They finally do something about him?
Please...Do continue to cry for attention on these boards because.....OMG...You brought 3 people to a spawn and got raided by 6. I think its the first time in the history of UO thats ever happened. :lick:

Let me guess....It never occured to you that your crys for attention only succeed in making yourself look lame?

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not hard at all.

You asked a very specific question. "What if you get raided". I answered it.
Oh right...Your temps dont suck at spawns. You once got raided by Hero and you won. Well damn..I guess thats concrete proof right there. We should all switch to no resist poison bushido potion drinkers for all our spawning needs. :lick:

Actually..The question wasnt just..."what if you get raided". I asked specific questions about getting raided.

"Ok...What if you get raided? Take depise there. You gonna hold the island? What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions?"

But yeah...Get raided by HERO covers all this, right?

Did it ever occur to you that if you dont have a good answer for any of these questions then maybe I have a point about the effectiveness of your temps at spawns?

M

Malador

Oh right...Your temps dont suck at spawns. You once got raided by Hero and you won. Well damn..I guess thats concrete proof right there. We should all switch to no resist poison bushido potion drinkers for all our spawning needs. :lick:

Actually..The question wasnt just..."what if you get raided". I asked specific questions about getting raided.

"Ok...What if you get raided? Take depise there. You gonna hold the island? What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions?"

But yeah...Get raided by HERO covers all this, right?

Did it ever occur to you that if you dont have a good answer for any of these questions then maybe I have a point about the effectiveness of your temps at spawns?
Sedric you have some issues bud.

I answered every one of your questions but maybe I was not clear enough so you thought I skipped some of them. I will try again.

1. What if you get raided?

We fight.

2. Take depise there. You gonna hold the island?

We fight.

3. What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions?

We fight.

4. You might be able to kill the coon fast but is that the only champ? And what about the spawn? You really think you can do the actual spawn(all the many different kinds of spawns) faster? I could go on and on...But doing despise uncontested means nothing.

I did not answer this question but I was pretty sure Kahl was talking about doing despise as that is as far as we ever have to go to get a fight.

I see where you got confused Sedric. You assume we care about the actual spawn. We are simply looking for a fight someplace other than yew. The spawn passes the time and might have the bonus of producing scrills.

L

Lisolette

Gang banging is so much better right? How about people in Fel go back to doing things 1 vs 1 instead of 10 vs 1.. Oh, that is right.. Because only a few could handle their own in fel without calling in back up. I say if you can't handle a fight by yourself, come back to tram until you are ready.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gang banging is so much better right? How about people in Fel go back to doing things 1 vs 1 instead of 10 vs 1.. Oh, that is right.. Because only a few could handle their own in fel without calling in back up. I say if you can't handle a fight by yourself, come back to tram until you are ready.
At least someone other than FHP isnt wearing rose-colored glasses and sees what point Im trying to make.
I understand this point is mute, because very few understand...but I know im horrible on a mage. I've admitted it many times. What is absolutely hilarious is when I get kills on my mage 1v1 (which happens a helluva lot more often then it should).
Now, if anyone wants to play a real pure mage...well..you wont find it on any OSI shard. All of the magical items and special armor pieces have ruined that.
So, intead of the old boring "Learn how to play a real template." I say, "Learn how to play your mage." Especially for the people who cry about dying to a dexxer.
And big bad sedric who continues to try to make himself look like the humble little mage, my point wasnt to cry about dying. The point was to point out how pathetic TDR/JW is that they have to bring double numbers to steal the island from a "sad crew of dexxers."
We dont turtle the island like the pathetic guilds. We crave the fight. We careless about losing the coon, it's just that your guild is so afraid of leaving the gate we have to make an incentive.

C

Craklord

1v1 in uo hasnt been around for a long time on the field... there hasnt been 1v1 unless you ask for a duel in this game?If you cant find a good guild then stop crying about it...And my guild mates can handel 1v1 i can name a ton..

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I answered every one of your questions but maybe I was not clear enough so you thought I skipped some of them. I will try again.

We fight.

We fight.

3. What if you die once after you get raided? You gonna get ressed and fight without bandages or potions?

We fight.

4. You might be able to kill the coon fast but is that the only champ? And what about the spawn? You really think you can do the actual spawn(all the many different kinds of spawns) faster? I could go on and on...But doing despise uncontested means nothing.

I did not answer this question but I was pretty sure Kahl was talking about doing despise as that is as far as we ever have to go to get a fight.

I see where you got confused Sedric. You assume we care about the actual spawn. We are simply looking for a fight someplace other than yew. The spawn passes the time and might have the bonus of producing scrills.
Actually, its YOU that is confused because its been awhile since any of your replies have had anything to do with what I'm talking about.

I questioned Rahlan and Floyds temps at spawns. Rahlan disagrees and posts a useless picture at a uncontested despise. Then I asked the questions about what the templates would do. THE TEMPLATES. I still dont understand what all this "we fight" bull**** is about.

If you arent gonna explain to me how the dp, bushido, potions fencer is a good spawning temp then why do you even bother replying?

Its as if I'm talkin to a wall.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And big bad sedric who continues to try to make himself look like the humble little mage, my point wasnt to cry about dying. The point was to point out how pathetic TDR/JW is that they have to bring double numbers to steal the island from a "sad crew of dexxers."
We dont turtle the island like the pathetic guilds. We crave the fight. We careless about losing the coon, it's just that your guild is so afraid of leaving the gate we have to make an incentive.
I totally understand that, thats the reason you cried on these boards. Thats what I find pathetic.

The problem is that you lack the ability to step back and see how normal it is for 3 people to get raided by 6 at a spawn. For some strange reason you think its realistic for guilds to try to make odds even at spawns. As if in vent we're gonna tell people not to show up to a spawn because it wouldnt be fair.

And btw...The yew gate line is getting tired. People go to the gate when nothings going on and they want to screw around. Honestly...You cant handle the gate. The funny thing is....You act like yew gate is below you. Everytime I've seen you at the gate you're running your ass off.

Let me guess...The same logic you use for spawns you also use at the gate.

C

Craklord

I totally understand that, thats the reason you cried on these boards. Thats what I find pathetic.

The problem is that you lack the ability to step back and see how normal it is for 3 people to get raided by 6 at a spawn. For some strange reason you think its realistic for guilds to try to make odds even at spawns. As if in vent we're gonna tell people not to show up to a spawn because it wouldnt be fair.

And btw...The yew gate line is getting tired. People go to the gate when nothings going on and they want to screw around. Honestly...You cant handle the gate. The funny thing is....You act like yew gate is below you. Everytime I've seen you at the gate you're running your ass off.

WoW thats the ball game... Thread OVER...

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

We fight.

We fight.

We fight.

wuh wuh wah wuh wah wuh wah wah wuh
Whats that Malador?
wuh wah wuh wah wuh wah wuh wuh
Oh, I see

M

Malador

Actually, its YOU that is confused because its been awhile since any of your replies have had anything to do with what I'm talking about.

I questioned Rahlan and Floyds temps at spawns. Rahlan disagrees and posts a useless picture at a uncontested despise. Then I asked the questions about what the templates would do. THE TEMPLATES. I still dont understand what all this "we fight" bull**** is about.

If you arent gonna explain to me how the dp, bushido, potions fencer is a good spawning temp then why do you even bother replying?

Its as if I'm talkin to a wall.
Actually every one of my replies has directly addressed your questions and concerns. If your not getting the right answers maybe you should reevaluated your questions. Here is what you posted verbatum

"I honestly dont think you thought this through.

And thanks for posting that picture and showing everyone how awesome you guys are. "

Your post clearly delves into how we will handle a raid. We have clearly answered your questions. Your post does not ask how a given template is good for spawning.

Its like a wall is talking to me

M

Malador

LOL what amazes me is that you are so confused. We dont see it as abnormal to get raided by 6 or even by the 10+ you raided us with. We simply think it is pathetic it took that many to take the spawn from us.

And the yew gate thing is not a very fair example Sedric. When your in yew your always on a blue. When he is in yew he is always on a red. Ofcourse he is running from the blue gank squad.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually every one of my replies has directly addressed your questions and concerns. If your not getting the right answers maybe you should reevaluated your questions.

Your post clearly delves into how we will handle a raid. We have clearly answered your questions. Your post does not ask how a given template is good for spawning.

Its like a wall is talking to me
NO NO NO NO! My posts, if you werent so blind, question how the TEMPLATE in question would handle a raid. TEMPLATE!! Rahlan and Floyd just so happen to use those TEMPLATES for spawning.

It never occurs to you that you could be wrong. Ask yourself what my post was in response to. Here...Let me spoon feed it to you.....

Kahlan wrote:

"These templates suck against a spawn? I take it you really have no clue what you are talking about as Floyd and I can easily do a coon faster than many mages (even necros) can. Throw in a holy lighthing archer and we can get it done even faster."

You see...Rahlan uses himself and Floyd as examples to support what he believes(poor example btw). Why? Because they happen to use the templates in question to spawn. Oddly enough, my questions were directed towards his example.

Sadly, I expect you to read this and continue being satisfied with answering questions that were never intended for you with "we fight". Its getting painful to watch Malador.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL what amazes me is that you are so confused. We dont see it as abnormal to get raided by 6 or even by the 10+ you raided us with :lie:. We simply think it is pathetic it took that many to take the spawn from us.

And the yew gate thing is not a very fair example Sedric. When your in yew your always on a blue. When he is in yew he is always on a red. Ofcourse he is running from the blue gank squad.
I dont know how many times it has to be said. I wasnt there and I know for a fact we didnt have 10+ on. Either way...You are the only ones that care.

I do use my red and I dont hesitate to flag at yew gate. Thats besides the point though. Its a bit ironic that someone who acts as if yew gate is so beneath him does more running then anything when hes there.

M

Malador

NO NO NO NO! My posts, if you werent so blind, question how the TEMPLATE in question would handle a raid. TEMPLATE!! Rahlan and Floyd just so happen to use those TEMPLATES for spawning.

It never occurs to you that you could be wrong. Ask yourself what my post was in response to. Here...Let me spoon feed it to you.....

Kahlan wrote:

"These templates suck against a spawn? I take it you really have no clue what you are talking about as Floyd and I can easily do a coon faster than many mages (even necros) can. Throw in a holy lighthing archer and we can get it done even faster."

You see...Rahlan uses himself and Floyd as examples to support what he believes(poor example btw). Why? Because they happen to use the templates in question to spawn. Oddly enough, my questions were directed towards his example.

Sadly, I expect you to read this and continue being satisfied with answering questions that were never intended for you with "we fight". Its getting painful to watch Malador.
And yet again I answer that we handle a raid by fighting. It is really that simple Sedric. Your confusion stems from the fact that you assume we care if we loose the spawn. We do not intend to hold the spawn except by killing every opponent. FHP is only interested in the spawn as a means to get a decent fight. Having said that. It dont take the three of us any longer to do that spawn than it takes three on mages.

And yes if you keep answering me I will keep answering you.

M

Malador

I dont know how many times it has to be said. I wasnt there and I know for a fact we didnt have 10+ on. Either way...You are the only ones that care.

I do use my red and I dont hesitate to flag at yew gate. Thats besides the point though. Its a bit ironic that someone who acts as if yew gate is so beneath him does more running then anything when hes there.

Say it as many times as you like. I know you were not there and for that very reason you cannot know for a fact how many were.

Come on Sedric do tell. What is the name of your red and when was the last time your red was at yew gate, flagged standing out in the open?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aldo you keep posting but no one cares. Your a third rate mage and a second rate archer.

FHP is fun to fight but thats about it.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Say it as many times as you like. I know you were not there and for that very reason you cannot know for a fact how many were.

Come on Sedric do tell. What is the name of your red and when was the last time your red was at yew gate, flagged standing out in the open?
lol, Mal I was just asking myself the same question. Who the fu** is Sedric's red? LOL! And yes, when was the last time he was standing out in the open at yew gate on his red?

And Sedric, honestly, as I said before, if you cant figure out how our templates work well against spawns then you really need to evaluate what you know about the game. Though this post is NOT about how our templates handle spawns, the fact is we can do them if we want to. Floyd and I have even done, *gasp* DESTARD! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Charlie Brown.
Now let me take care of a future useless post by you "Destard is easy, how about undead, arachnid, oaks, blah blah blah." There, I got that out of the way for you. I careless about explaining how we do it since obviously you are clueless, which to me is quite hilarious.

B

BoxcarUOD

Since this whole thread was a joke at TDR i would like to say my .02c to this crew of deadbeats, First off, I found it funny how yestarday there was only JW TDR at Yew gate for about an hour, so here comes there Reds to try and spice it up, well when 3 other people came in to challenge, they died and welp we all know what happened there they got back on there blues and hugged the houses (Do you guys run rails to go from house to gate? Cause thats a pretty good line you guys run).

And last but not least, the Fighting with TB and MIN yestarday afternoon when TB took the sigils and captured the cities, here comes TDR (on blues) and start attacking the reds in Factions ****in up the Faction fighting cause you have to deal with those ******bags thinking that there good. Although not once did i see one of them in factions comin to fight, might it be because there always going to be in Stat loss when they die? or do they just not know how to field fight?

Either way I know i am far from the best player and lets here all TDR rants about it but atleast I am staying on topic when I say HAH you ******bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.