• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HaHa

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

FYI-- The reason I ignore your posts is that your accusations are comical.

I have no doubt that you exploited your way into Mo's tower, and there was probably someone there with you. You are wrong though if you think it was me.

I personally saw you perform that exploit twice. Once in Luna to show Ibi how to do it and a second time at Storm and Dante's house north of Luna to gain access.

The first time, I threatened to report you both for doing it. The second time I just left. It wasn't too long after that I quit BG because I was tired of being in a guild with people that I knew for a fact scammed and exploited.

I guess I'll leave it up to others to decide for themselves whether they believe you or believe me or just don't care.

I'll say this--to believe me is to believe someone who took a stand and quit a guild because of their "activities".

To believe you is to believe someone who makes a habit of exploiting and admits it.

P.S. I can't find you on any guild rosters these days. No one will take you eh? Figures.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hmm, first off IBTL !!!

Second off you were in Mos tower and up till now youve been a gutless coward who wouldnt respond to me, and your still unable to admit it to Mo, np though. Ive admitted to harmless things in game and have never held secret anything i do. I have even apologised to Kat when I had heard some of my guildmates had got into her house because i believe i may have been the cause of it. THe difference between you and I is because i can admit to things i have done, im man enough to do it, you are not. But since you were so self righteous to quit BG because of things you didnt like, why did you beg Ibichi to stay allied with a guild you wanted to create? Id assume you wanted nothing to do with us after all my horrendoues hacks right? Your still a loser and a hypocrite, and the shard has seen you as a joke now thanks to my posts, but keep crying.... errr i mean trying, maybe you wont look so pathetic, who knows *shrugs*

As far as Mos tower, i got into it and took a screenshot of it, and sent it to him, no reason for me to hide nor lie about anything i do. Three of us went into that tower . Me, you and one other BG i wont mention. Me and the unmentioned BG laughed about it and said ok lets pop out as soon as we went in, you said nothing and went around checking his chests to see if you could loot them, i said ok enough lets get out or we might get banned. THEN !!!!!.... you popped out of the house, then the unmentioned BG, and finally me after taking the screenshot and sending it to Mo with minutes of the incident. Now you can say comical to me all you want, ill say pathetic and a sorry excuse for a man to you as much as i want

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

NOOB,

If I was in Mo's tower at some point, it is because I'm accessed there. I can walk in anytime.

Do you have anything else??

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hmmm, intersting, so you were accessed to Mos tower while it was private and you were in an enemy guild? Wow, never knew Mo to do that, you must be special huh>? ROFL

S

Sir Ha-ward

Now plz surprise me and have the balls to try to stand up to me after this post, im sure you will but youll only make yourself look sadder, so plz keep digging yourself in that hole sweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.