• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAG Can't Delete This

S

suprshadow

Well just wanted to say after all that time of Hag saying she never calls in other guilds to raid us.. Being the Sneaky Snake I am, i was able to intercept her talking to Eggy and SON trying to convience them to raid us! ZING better luck next time!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just wanted to say after all that time of Hag saying she never calls in other guilds to raid us.. Being the Sneaky Snake I am, i was able to intercept her talking to Eggy and SON trying to convience them to raid us! ZING better luck next time!
LOL, pwnt.

I at one time respected Hag, afterall, she was a housewife, running a terrorist pvp group successfully. It's to bad she turned out to be lower then a snakes belly. I really thought the world of her.

Anyone in M.... It's only a matter of time until you guys get the point.

S

suprshadow

yeah funny then i went on to 3v1 her nintey seven and two zig, lol killed one then i lagged up and crashed and came back dead :(

G

GLarcher

yeah funny then i went on to 3v1 her nintey seven and two zig, lol killed one then i lagged up and crashed and came back dead :(
You got Two Zig, so hats off.. .
I dont believe her stealther can heal, but she didnt die.
You never got me below 80%hp and im horrible.. .

But none of that matters, forget that because if
you say you crashed then you should change your
password RIGHT NOW!! Someone must have accesses
to your account because your character was running
on foot, redlined and trying to cast a greater heal
'til death. There was no point where your character
stopped. So you might want to change your password!!
:)

S

suprshadow

You got Two Zig, so hats off.. .
I dont believe her stealther can heal, but she didnt die.
You never got me below 80%hp and im horrible.. .

But none of that matters, forget that because if
you say you crashed then you should change your
password RIGHT NOW!! Someone must have accesses
to your account because your character was running
on foot, redlined and trying to cast a greater heal
'til death. There was no point where your character
stopped. So you might want to change your password!!
:)

thats quite the counter but if you saw me i was only able to slowly move like 5 steps cause i was lagging so bad and spells wouldnt even cast cause i was lagging up.. ask anyone all morning it has been like that.. My internet is messed and i did crash too.. thats why if kitty saw i didnt move after i died for like 5 mins.. she has SS she would have saw..

S

suprshadow

so "Glarcher" which i am guessing is ninety seven hats off to coming on here and runnning your mouth where as hag wouldn't because everyone who reads this knows she lies through her teeth. You sit in guards and wait for 3 ppl to flag on me until you try and attack. anytime 1v1. I would say duel for money but your guild mates already owe me. and i am afraid your guild fund wouldnt be able to pay me soon if i keep on killing you guys.. since ya know when was the last time M even tried a harry.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so "Glarcher" which i am guessing is ninety seven hats off to coming on here and runnning your mouth where as hag wouldn't because everyone who reads this knows she lies through her teeth. You sit in guards and wait for 3 ppl to flag on me until you try and attack. anytime 1v1. I would say duel for money but your guild mates already owe me. and i am afraid your guild fund wouldnt be able to pay me soon if i keep on killing you guys.. since ya know when was the last time M even tried a harry.
That's funny cause it's true.

As a red, I stand in g zone waiting for someone to attack... Once someone does, they ALL DO... But I run off and hide then pick off the greys one by damn one.

B

Balian of Asgard

Yippers, they picked up shannon tweed, another infamous guard zone W#ore, lol, they have a GD tamer, angelfire that can stealth (I always thought one needed hide in order to stealth, I dont have the time to bother trying it out) but angelfire can move while invised. Angelfire can also bola and remain blue for some reason. What the icing on top is, "ALL KILL" Invis!!!!!!! How lame is that S#it at the yew gate, 75% of these idiots wont even be seen anywhere else except Luna. and they need to have numbers before they will instigate any action. lol
They have 3 runes in their runebooks, home, Luna and Yew gate
They have their basic macros and their NUMBER ONE MACRO -->> GUARDS!!!!!
LOLOLOL, its pretty lame, wouldnt you rather go watch tv or google something?

S

suprshadow

LOL YES! haha balian sumed it up lol funny thing was when saragon and lucas just watch Tweed die. It's so funny hahaha then killing lucas and saragon; oh so easy and fun

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
angerisagift has a guards macro tied to confidence, lol. Seeing him run away (as a red) and calling guards is priceless.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
angerisagift has a guards macro tied to confidence, lol. Seeing him run away (as a red) and calling guards is priceless.
Ok, that's worth the 9.99 a month we pay, I saw that once and .... I puked laughing so hard.

S

suprshadow

since i know hag will read this; to respond to your post on your website.... i actually just love talking **** and starting ****... it is what makes this game fun to play. Without that kind of drama UO would be one boring place.

S

SUPRsalad

First the high fives,
then the tight vibes...
get it strait, canada!