• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gypsy help needed

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I will not get to heal a sick gypsy that's not a problem, but I would love to have a record of what each gypsy says if anything when they are healed. If anyone is able could you let me know or print a screenie of what they say. Thanks in advance.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got enough to heal 2 today so i will do a screan dump of both times see what they say. I have done 6 now and tbh i never even looked to see what the gypsy said, each time i was to worried i would not get the robe insured fast enough.

Pop the pictures on here latter tonight

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still behind doing my main event storyline but reading it as I do its interesting how well its all written and often leads into next events.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from Cliloc.enu

You apply the cure and your patient seems a little better.
My savior!! I never thought I would be back to my old self again!! I'm eternally in your debt!
Thank you, but I'm fully recovered now. Maybe another of my comrades could use it.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks alot for the help. Could I ask if all 3 gypsys say the same and also what beast were they changed into before healed.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'v seen all cursed, not sure about their names.
solen worker
ice fiend
lizardman
ork bomber
mad mage (both twins)

They all say same text, no other text in Cliloc.enu

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leto is the Solen worker, Sam & Laura are the mage twins in Shame. Don't know the others for sure, but I'm guessing from what the Gypsy says that the other Transients are Carl the orc bomber, Isham the ice fiend and Jared himself as the lizardman.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you have your answer but as promised here is a screen dump

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thankyou Winker. My next job is to list what reward/rewards are given and what they look like for all this years hallowen, including what the toymaker gives.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay well handing in 50 blue gems will get you a Conjurer's Garb.

And the toymaker gives out Halloween Costumes:

Skeleton
Bloodworm
Gazer
Shadow Wyrm
Dream Wrath

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay well handing in 50 blue gems will get you a Conjurer's Garb.

And the toymaker gives out Halloween Costumes:

Skeleton
Bloodworm
Gazer
Shadow Wyrm
Dream Wrath

Gee they look so much better in the 2D client

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks once more for all the help everyone, will store the info for when I can do the write up.