• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guy coming back after taking 10 years off... training peacemaking question...

J

jakethompson

So I have one guy who has GM tactics, swords, parry, anatomy, healing, focus, and resist. Was told my old template wasn't very awesome. Created a second guy. Sampire was too over my head so I made a tamer/mage/bard feller.

Currently...

27 animal lore
50 animal taming
100 magery
94 musicianship
45 peacemaking
30 provocation

Anyway, I've just been targeting myself for peacemaking so far but it seems to have leveled out. Is this the best way to gain that or is there a better way? Thanks in advance.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
go to the bard forum.
read the FAQ.
post a help thread there.
im sure youll get a tonne of help in there.
those bards are a helpful lot.

Bard Forum

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done. I hope you get the answers you are looking for :)

Last edited:
J

jakethompson

Thanks, but I just released it was only my stupidity holding me back. I had hit my skills cap without realizing it.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My only bard is a provo/mage... can't give ya any advice..

But I can say.. Welcome Back!.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first i wouldnt use provoke,disco is way more usefull. next i would add vet so you can kill more powerfull thimgs and have a bigger stable(the higher your tame,lore,and vet are the more pets you can have in stable)3rd i would use a taming tailsman,jewls with skills on it and maybe even a fishing pole with disco and as you work your skills up slowly you can change out armor parts

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also doing spawns that give pink skill scrolls are nice because its like double training ,

Lord_Zykes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If i were you, Id probably try my best at finding some +13 / or some basic +15 Shame Jewellery to boost your skills up a tad. Plus they'll come in handy later in your bardarific life. if you manage to get +15 Peace and +15 Provo on both peices.. That should get you to around 75 Peace and 60 Provo. Are you using GM Instruments? If so (if im not mistaken) you'll get better gains with them, rather than Vendor purchased crap. I managed to get to 90 Peace just by using it on myself.. then moved to masteries.