• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Gunga Din for Dictator of New Magincia

P

Pirate Blackfoot

"Dictators ye say". *Blackfoot throws a bottle of Magincia golden ale at the wall and it smashes*. "Blackfoot and his Renegade pirates answer to no-one. With the same feeling of his little green goblins, we will put an end to all that oppose us. We will fight the Crown, the guards that say they protect your cities, and any other scoundrel that may come between us and a free hand at what we want to do".

"I say down with ye all that think ye can rule and stop the flow of ale, gold, jewels, others booty, woman, and a good time at any port we wish to take for our own for the night". *Blackfoot stands and holds a out his cutlass* "A good time I say". *Pulls a bottle of Buc's Den's finest wine out and takes a big swig* "So ye better be a'watch'in ye harbors for the flicker'n of cannon fire mate, for we be a'watch'in just over the horizon". "Make sure ye are tucked in good for the night, for ye might be in for a big surprise when 'me scoundrels be a'walk'in ye streets in the mist of night".

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gunga remember that if you need anyone to keep the trash off the streets I am more then willing to acting in your name to keep the streets clean of riffraff:twak:. Just pay me what you were already willing to for my support. :pint:

Z

Zelda of Zed

Hands Pirate Blackfoot Eggs and Tp....

I have been tping and egging his house every day! (gungas that is)

here give it a try! its fun!!!!!!!

z....

G

Gunga_Din

To Hell with just Maginica....I'll be the Dictator of Britannia !! All townships will now answer to me. You are to pay me 10 Mil a week or i'll end you !!!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Hell with just Maginica....I'll be the Dictator of Britannia !! All townships will now answer to me. You are to pay me 10 Mil a week or i'll end you !!!
But I be a pauper Queen don't have 10 million, I only had 7 million and I owe all that or most of it, to some one already.

Although there are TWO New Magincia's and I declare myself the QUEEN of the felucca one ! lol Yall need to come on over to the guardzoney all over the place, New Magincia Fel side, and visit me.

Tis gonna be sad if we get goblin topiaries and no Pitmuckean goblins, that I know of yet, even have visited me ! *is sad* I gotz cookies for them even.

*points to sig* I need to change it to 'N2' for the Blue Dolphin Res house.
I kicked my alt over to N2 and he has the Res house ! :)
I took over N1 myself, for a chess match house !!