• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Gunga Din for Dictator of New Magincia

G

Gunga_Din

Hello my fellow citizens of Britannia, etc....

I am seeking the title : Dictator of Magincia (not ****, lets make that clear).

I'm asking for support from all the township leaders and those who have won house plots in that shady lotto. Very shady....

As Dictator I will make sure the streets are clean (Gareth will see to this), the women are clean (Gareth?), and that I will only sleep ,with any newly married man's wife, once.....a week.

I promise boat space, the senior prom in a kick ass location and plenty of ale.

So please, show me your support in my goal to be the DICTATOR of Magincia.

J

Jamlyn

As EMPEROR of Aryslan, I fully support your decision. I suppose it is about time someone else in Sosaria can claim to be a rank as high as I...:cool:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I vote no

but vote yes for Mayor

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I fully support Gunga for dictator. Who among our ranks has the consummate political skills of Gunga. All the personality traits that make a politician a politician Gunga has in spades. Plus wouldn't it be nice to have a good senior prom location. So heres three cheers for Gunga! Our next Magincia Dictator!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well then.... as a owner of two plots and six plots who will support us... looks like its time to overthrow this dictatorship :party:

:heart: :)

*Turns the plot Gunga gave him against him* LoL

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gunga I think you should hold a rally for all your supporters so we can all come out and support you! Plus we can bring our pitchforks and torches to handle any foes challenging you, are new overlord. All you would have to do is name the time and place and bring the ale. Nice cold ale.:pint:

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Gareth are we cutting off the dic of Magincia? Should I get my scalpel?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gunga your "Highness" where would you like the Mage Tower? E-3? or SW-3?

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the Owner of a winning plot in the northern New Magnicia area, and Newly appointed Chairman of the Tribal Council, I nominate Gareth as Dictatorship. Let's overthrow anyone else's chances of being Dictator of Magnicia leaving the winning role to Gareth.

G

Gunga_Din

As the Owner of a winning plot in the northern New Magnicia area, and Newly appointed Chairman of the Tribal Council, I nominate Gareth as Dictatorship. Let's overthrow anyone else's chances of being Dictator of Magnicia leaving the winning role to Gareth.
Infidel !!! You shall suffer my wrath !!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
[YOUTUBE]1vboGWukFGw[/YOUTUBE]​

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As someone who does not own a plot, and as a jealous person, I vote we cannibalize Gareth and I steal a plot!

PS. Gareth - Act like you didn't see this post. It's a surprise.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ALL HAIL NEW DICTATOR GUNGA! Lord Gunga all you must do is direct your forces that we may go out and smite :twak: your foes in your name!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gunga .. I will support you for dictator ... but it will cost you TWO pinks :) not just choice of one :) and No Mirt will not share :) thats not part of the deal Kapishe!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh come on now Emma sharing is caring remember. I mean you did go through kindergarden right?:heart:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on now Emma sharing is caring remember. I mean you did go through kindergarden right?:heart:
your insane .. omg ... if i thought for a second you were serious .. it be over! no sharing ... we arent in kindergarden!! :mf_prop:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh Emma you can always see my jokes. On a more serious note Gunga how high will Magincia taxes be? Will they be the same for supporter and those who deny your natural right to rule? *looks to the side* How much booze am I getting for this again?:pint:

F

Fanny Firebottom

No, no, no. You have it all wrong.

:heart:FANNY FOR DICTATOR!:heart:

:pancakes:There will be pancake picnics! :pancakes: YUMMY!!

:heart:And story hour! :heart: Ooo!

And lots of bunnies!

So pick Fanny (wait that sounded wrong....erm) So chose Fanny! ( Oops, not working either...ummm)

FANNY FIREBOTTOM FOR DICTATORESS!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And lots of bunnies!

So pick Fanny (wait that sounded wrong....erm) So chose Fanny! ( Oops, not working either...ummm)

Pancake Parties .. Bunnies .. And Story Hour .. Omg .. GOOOO FANNY!!!! :heart:

:heart: FANNY FOR DICTATORESS :heart:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Oh man.... sorry Gunga but if Fanny is trying to take over I cant not support her. She has the ability to inflict far more evil and painful things upon us all so I need to stay on her good side. LoL

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh come on Emma you know I love ya. Gunga everyone support Gunga for Dictator no funny pancakes no story :gun:

G

Gunga_Din

And lots of bunnies!

Pancakes? Story hour? Bunnies? What are these things? I'm offering scantly clothed women, free ale on Sundays from 11:00 PM to 11:01 PM EST. and a special guest appearance from Mesanna at my Coronation as Dictator of New Magincia !!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FREE ALE AND WOMEN PLUS MESANNA! Gunga you are too good for us all! ALL HAIL GUNGA NEW DICTATOR!:pint::bowdown::shots::danceb:

F

Fanny Firebottom

I'll have :heart:Drosselmeyer:heart: at my coronation!

Who doesn't love him!

And who doesn't love :pancakes: or bunnies!

:heart:Fanny:heart: for Dictator!:heart:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks to Gunga and whispers* Do I get any booze if you don't win? *looks back* Everyone listen to Gunga the best dictator ever and remember two girls for every boy if Gunga is elected!:party:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*looks to Gunga and whispers* Do I get any booze if you don't win? *looks back* Everyone listen to Gunga the best dictator ever and remember two girls for every boy if Gunga is elected!:party:
Will there be options for this for certain....hmm.... "Special male" players?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
[YOUTUBE]BTDwIN9oLvY[/YOUTUBE]​

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yooo don't relizes dat goblins mebe living in Magicina/ Wees no listens to no dictaur!! BAH @ Gunga. Buts wee dos lubs pantycakes and bunnies.Stories goos too igin dey come wif pictures.

Oz
pitmuck

Z

Zelda of Zed

Gunga_Din; said......... I am seeking the title : Dictator of Magincia ([B said:
not ****[/B], lets make that clear).

Damn it Gunga... get the hell out of my head!! Tosses Egges.... let Gareth clean that up!!!! Rof... just kidding!!!

I vote you the Dic-tator!!!!!!!!

grins... I'll be good ...

Z.....

C

Clair The Mystic

Pancakes? Story hour? Bunnies? What are these things? I'm offering scantly clothed women, free ale on Sundays from 11:00 PM to 11:01 PM EST. and a special guest appearance from Mesanna at my Coronation as Dictator of New Magincia !!
*hands Gunga a mirror*

Look! Fluffie Bunnie! How could you not know what a bunnie is when you are one?

Ehh, Gunga can call himself dictator if he wants. Nobody is going to listen to Fluffie Bunnie anyways. :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gunga as the new dictator I suggest somewhere on Magincia a Goblin torture building, that should keep them off the island :bdh:

J

Jamlyn

Gunga I will offer my advice just once to you. This has worked for me in Aryslan. You may quote me on this.

"A Dictator? Why, he makes love to beautiful women, drinks champagne, enjoys life and never works. He makes speeches to the people promising them plenty, gives them nothing, then takes everything! That's a Dictator."

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See Gunga is totally qualified to make promises and then take everything. Of course I am sure he will be more then willing to support those who have supported him. *looks to Gunga and whispers* Your not going to screw me out of what you have promised are you? Nah never you wouldn't ever do that.:pint:

T

Tigerlily [VIPS]

Thank you Lord.. Dictatorship.. Overseer of New Magincia for the house. I will begin working on the Library of New Magincia. *kneels before her Lord*

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if there is killing to do.

Otherwise, I'm not going to be in the PTA, sorry.

R

Rivi

Looks in from vacation....

Notice to all those who think they are dictators of Magincia or any where else for that manner:

No one tells me what to do, so you can all shove it with the dictator crap!

And Gunga if you tick me off you will have crystal tiles in Mag!

Rivi

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Notice to all those who think they are dictators of Magincia or any where else for that manner:

Rivi
Bout time you get back!!! PWNT @ GUNGA!!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!!

T

TheMac

Rivi
The crystal city from wizard of oz anyone?:danceb:

J

Jamlyn

And here is to your continued support for Dictator of Magincia!

Just remember this and you will be just fine. After all, I go by this motto as well.

"We must lend our neighbors a helping hand! We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"