• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Guildstone UO Stratics [UOS]!!! Ends 9/1 10pm EST!

EzE_Lethal

Adventurer
I got about 5 people in my DMs asking how much and I listed as price check because I have no clue where to start. Any help with a price estimate would be appreciate

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Let the bidding WAR begin. Make them bid openly here so others can see

EzE_Lethal

Adventurer
Post has been updated. Haven't done an auction before, but I believe I did it as best as possible. Thank you and happy bidding!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
350 million

*Taps his pipe and loads it with another plug of Termur Treefellow Tabac*

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
650 million

*Taps his pipe and loads it with another plug of Termur Treefellow Tabac*

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That quickly escaped my budget, and is understandable as to why. I haven't recovered from my previous purchase of a uniquely named guildstone or I'd enter the match LOL. Best of luck to those involved. I feel this piece is worth every gold coin spent on it. :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*sighs* Too rich for my blood....but I do still have a toon in that guild.....as surprising as that is! Yeah...I've been here awhile lol.

Very nice find, good luck guys!

EzE_Lethal

Adventurer
I forgot I have plans to be out of town for this Labor Day weekend and won't be able to give the item to the winner Sunday. I will be changing the end date of the auction to Friday, Sept 1st at 10pm EST instead. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Snark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I hear a wench in Moonglow, Fel side, will let you rename those, if you play her right, at the right time of night.

Maybe it's the ale talkin.