• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds

E

Emuishere

I'd like to highlight a new guild each week if possible from all walks, horde, alliance PvP, PvE etc...any suggestions.

L

Lag

what would we/you do? just a slew of questions about said guild? And I can talk to SCH (since i'm in it) and I'll talk to darklegacy too if you want.

E

Emuishere

I normally compose about 10 questions to highlight the quild, since WoW is so vast it normally needs to be done via email I try and capture the essenc eof the guild.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Cry Havoc on Bronzebeard. www.cry-havoc.org I can put you in touch with the guild leader, Mythriel, or any of the generals. Alliance

Brewhaus on Whisperwind. Alliance. Guild leader is Varkos. He has a ton of alts I can get you in contact with him as well.

Royal Black Watch on Whisperwind. Alliance. thier forums are www.royalblackwatch.net/forums/ You can leave a message there about wanting to do an interview on the guild. Their guild recently lost a player in real life that we were all good friends with. It affected the guild in more ways than one.

I can name quite a few others that are good if you're interested in a good list =)

E

Emuishere

Thanks for the help over the weekend I'm going to start featuring one.

L

Lag

We could also try to get some of the really big US guilds like Exodus or Dues Vox.

D

DJTyrant

I'd love to see my guild featured because we are in need of raiders to make the push twoards Sunwell. We're unique in the sense that we raid three days a week and still make good progress (killed Illidan in Decemeber).

http://focus.guildportal.com/

E

Emuishere

I contacted a couple GM's just waiting for replies, DJ, if you can ge tyour GM in touch with me be more than happy to feature them.

W

wtfisit123

I am the guild leader (in cooperation with other leaders who helped me start it) of The Nethergarde Bros of Gilneas realm. We may not be the hugest guild in the world, but we try to dip into all subjects (Dungeons, Heroics, PvP, PvE, Party, and tried raiding... not so well yet) and usually come out quite well. We usually stand at around 100 players. The closest to a website i have up is on Guildportal. http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=235359&TabID=1981426
I'm always up for questions as long as i know when and how it's done.