• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Acid phreak suggested it "would be nice to see some talk of guilds forming in this game, moving over form other games and so forth."
Post here if you are an established guild considering a chapter on TESO or a player with ideas on starting a new one.

Last edited:

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guardian's of Valhalla (Legend's Shard) we are but two left and we are coming

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been testing it with 3 friends for 3-4 months now. We have a group of about 15 who are playing.

Ice 402886

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to belong to the Old Timers Guild (OTG) but quit to join The Older Gamers (TOG) which plays the same hours that I do...even though I am in San Diego. TOG has over 58,000 members worldwide and plays about 30 online games. They have about 27,000 members who are very active. They are based in Australia but have 1,000's of members world-wide playing in all time zones.

The Older Gamers also have an age requirement to join...25 years old or older.
http://www.theoldergamers.com

There are about 10 large guilds online which cater to us older generation of gamers...and more are being formed. A lot of Baby-boomers are now old and "discovering" online games as they become more sedate/retiring.

TQQdles™

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to belong to the Old Timers Guild (OTG) but quit to join The Older Gamers (TOG) which plays the same hours that I do...even though I am in San Diego. TOG has over 58,000 members worldwide and plays about 30 online games. They have about 27,000 members who are very active. They are based in Australia but have 1,000's of members world-wide playing in all time zones.

The Older Gamers also have an age requirement to join...25 years old or older.
http://www.theoldergamers.com

There are about 10 large guilds online which cater to us older generation of gamers...and more are being formed. A lot of Baby-boomers are now old and "discovering" online games as they become more sedate/retiring.

TQQdles™
I was a member of OTG for a while. Great bunch of people, I played with them for around a year and a half

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm part of a multigaming guild called The Elders. Founded in WoW, we have guilds in GW2, SWTOR, TSW, Rift, and plenty of other mmo's.
As the name suggests, it's a guild designed for older gamers (minimum age to join is 25+). Quite a few of us will be active in ESO.

http://the-elders.guildomatic.com/
I checked out their guild page but it seems they play EU servers and such which does me no good as the time difference wouldn't be the best for me, all in all it looks to be something I would be interested in if it were a NA guild

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old Timers Guild is NA-centric. In fact, OTG was born from The Older Gamers (TOG). Some of the TOG'ers were in the NA time zones and wanted to split off to cater to those gaming in those hours. OTG and TOG remain on great terms and you'll see both guilds playing side-by-side/in alliances in many games.

www.oldtimersguild.com

TQQdles™

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy, sell & trade items with other players? I just started the guild "Traders Pact." Since you can join up to 5 guilds, you can join Traders Pact just to have a place to trade. I'm the char DeadBob ingame. You can always leave me a message here if you want to meet ingame to join. It's a brand new guild and it could grow to become a very useful one.