• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
When I was beta testing DDO, I helped found a guild that now has chapters in many games. I trotted over to thier website to see if anyone was talking about it. Well, they already have a functional chapter going strong. If you like a mature gaming experience. Its been through many leadership changes since I was an officer, but its the strongest guild I have ever been a part of. My name there is Uri.

The Old Timers Guild

There is a process for joining, but its well worth it.

OTG Recruiting Post

Until launch you would use the General Membership forum. After launch, they will have thier own application forum.

Kelmo....don't fuss. Just do it. Trust me, these are the people you like to play with.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OTG is talking that up big time. And they got a buncha people in beta.