• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds/Titles/War

G

gonzo2

Okay, I have an *ooc* question. Last night I was mining in Fel with Gonzo to get ingots to get my canons made *winks at Hawk* I came across a couple of others who were also mining and their names were in orange. What they didn't have were any guild titles whatsoever. And before you ask, I don't remember the names. Am I mistaken or isn't it required that if your guilded and your guild is at war, your guild titles need be listed? There was no bloodshed and in fact I had to rescue the fellow miner from an ogre that was trying to molest him. I did of course because I'm a nice bad boy but the question has been lingering. Is this a valid concern or am I off base. Either way, I'm still gonna get drunk. Danks!!:spider:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I have an *ooc* question. Last night I was mining in Fel with Gonzo to get ingots to get my canons made *winks at Hawk* I came across a couple of others who were also mining and their names were in orange. What they didn't have were any guild titles whatsoever. And before you ask, I don't remember the names. Am I mistaken or isn't it required that if your guilded and your guild is at war, your guild titles need be listed? There was no bloodshed and in fact I had to rescue the fellow miner from an ogre that was trying to molest him. I did of course because I'm a nice bad boy but the question has been lingering. Is this a valid concern or am I off base. Either way, I'm still gonna get drunk. Danks!!:spider:
Sorry that was my Crafter, he's in PGoH I don't do guild titles on him because I've only rp'ed him like twice, the rest of the time he's making stuff for all my charcters. He's in PGoH for guild chat really and when I do RP him he's not very piratey in any sense of the word.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if other guilds have a rule about that. I personally think guild titles should be visible in order to avoid misunderstandings. However, I understand if people turn them off temporarily in certain situations (for example, some do when they go to Felucca).

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't required for other guilds, especially since the new title system doesn't really work all that well.

It is required for the pirates. We, at least, are proud of who we are!

Enjoy the drunk.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's required for PGoH legion (fighter) members but some of us, myself included, don't turn on the titles on some characters because we either don't rp them or they are not officially part of the guild. My crafter is one that I don't use titles on because she is not officially part of the guild. I just wanted/needed to be able to see guild chat while playing her. Most of the people i've seen from Yew do not use tags at all.