• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds of Lake Austin

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please use this thread to list your guild. This will be useful for any new or returning players who are looking to join the community.

The following format is just a recommendation;
Guild Name:
Guild Abbreviation:
Guild Leader:
Guild Playstyle: (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all)
Recruitment Policy:
Contact Information:

For nostalgia purposes, here is the link to the old guild thread.

Last edited:

Lady Havoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Since I am here and have a few minutes to spare, I thought I would do this for the fun of it and for informational purposes. Even though I will be inactive for a time, the following information is current as of right now:

Guild Name: Black Widows
Guild Abbreviation: *BW*
Guild Leader: Dread Lady Armada
Guild Playstyle: (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all) Heavy RP - Chaotic Evil aligned, Crafting & PVM

Alliance Status: Leader & Member of Venomous Honor Alliance (aka VHA)

Alliance Members with: (All are RP Guilds)

Celestial Flames - *CF* (Good Aligned)
Crimson Tide - *CT* (Chaotic/Evil Tendencies)
Celestial Order of Compassion - C^C (Good Aligned)

Other Info:
Non-warring guild/alliance, non- vice vs. virtue (individuals can if they wish to participate on their own), Some characters have interesting information about them in their profile if you see one around town and care to read it. This may even help you determine if you wish to interact with the character or not. You can always approach them and as to speak to them Out Of Character (OOC) because regardless of our Roleplay status, all of our members actually LOVE to help others - even if the characters that we play are chaotic and evil. =)

Recruitment Policy: Not accepting new members - Female only guild; unless you are a slave or consort of current member
Contact Information: None - Lady Armada knows, sees and senses all, if you are not contacted, take it as a sign that there is good reason and count yourself lucky you were not included on the menu for the next feast.

Last edited:

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Everyone! I'm going to re-add my guild to this thread: (Its on the old one too!)

Guild: Order of Truth, (Established 2003).
Abbreviation: O*T
Guild Leader: El of LA, Guildmistress.
Playstyle: Service, Communications, and most playstyles as needed!

Description: We are known as a service guild which ran the LA New Player Center for years after the founder of Lake Austin's player centers retired from the game in 2004-5. UMP now runs the Player Center, taking over after I needed to leave for a time, and now we assist them! We group with other guilds on the shard to plan events, help with community activities, and to assist new/returning players to UO. Our goal is to keep UO, and especially LA, a vibrant and close community of players who enjoy coming together and get positive experiences from the game. In the past we have also run "junior guilds" associated with O*T for teens and after-school events for younger players - (with parental permission required and non-pvp play). On Europa, O*T has a village park with flag memorial on the road on the West side of Zento. On Europa we are/were known for our weekly pet contests held in our designated event house in our village. Currently, our communications mission is a main activity putting out "The LA Informer" newspaper every Sunday.

Guild Affiliations: The Brotherhood Alliance of old, UMP, DSR, HH, MHC.

Recruitment Policy: Anyone wishing to follow our service mission is welcome. We work with the LA Player Center and support its activities as well as establishing and assisting with events, news dissemination (The LA Informer Newspaper), and shard organization like the Governor's council so we like people who want to get involved! You don't have to join us to participate. O*T is small, but we have a big 'footprint'!

Check out "The LA Informer" newspaper for some of our activities and a vision of what we do!

Lake Austin

Nothing But Trouble
NBT
Manon Blackbeak
PVM, RP
We are a small band of family and friends. We are willing to take new members but so far, its just the same core group that's been here for several years.