• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds of Europa

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please use this thread to list your guild. This will be useful for any new or returning players who are looking to join the community.

The following format is just a recommendation;
Guild Name:
Guild Abbreviation:
Guild Leader:
Guild Playstyle; (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all)
Recruitment Policy:
Contact Information:

For nostalgia purposes, here is the link to the old guild thread.

Last edited:

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
DjAd´s List, with 1 more

Here are some that I know of from the top of my head. I'm sure other Europa players can add to this list.

• Aum Namah Narayana [AUM]
  • Bruderschaft der eisernen Faust [BdF]
  • Embrace Your Darkness [|D!|]
  • Guardians Of Valor [GV]
  • Hand of Chaos [HoC]
  • I like Russian Vodka [40 %]
  • Night's Watch [*NW*]
  • Products of Society [PRO]
  • Royal Arms and Armour [RAA]
  • Royal Arms And Armour Military [RAAM]
  • The Undead Kings [TUK]
  • Vesper Trading Company [VTC]
  • Vile Pkrs- [Vp.]
  • Wraiths [W]

• Wardens of Yowlumne (WoY)
@Morbeous Add your Guild, The Dark Brotherhood?

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
DjAd´s List, with 1 more

Here are some that I know of from the top of my head. I'm sure other Europa players can add to this list.

• Aum Namah Narayana [AUM]
  • Bruderschaft der eisernen Faust [BdF]
  • Embrace Your Darkness [|D!|]
  • Guardians Of Valor [GV]
  • Hand of Chaos [HoC]
  • I like Russian Vodka [40 %]
  • Night's Watch [*NW*]
  • Products of Society [PRO]
  • Royal Arms and Armour [RAA]
  • Royal Arms And Armour Military [RAAM]
  • The Undead Kings [TUK]
  • Vesper Trading Company [VTC]
  • Vile Pkrs- [Vp.]
  • Wraiths [W]

• Wardens of Yowlumne (WoY)
@Morbeous Add your Guild, The Dark Brotherhood?
Yes add The Dark Brotherhood to the list please (TDBD)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Are there any active guilds recruiting new/returning players? Really looking for a pretty casual guild as I am not the world's greatest fighter... the game has changed a lot since I last played regularly, it will probably take me a while to get the swing of things again.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's actually a great question, I'm back myself after 4 years and run mostly my peace tamer because she's my most finished char but have some other fighting ones under construction and I would love a casual PVE guild

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are welcome to join The Dark Brotherhood.
Dark Brotherhood as in All hail Sithis ?
If so I admit I would have thought it a PVP guild based on the name :p And also glad to meet a fellow Tes fan :D , if not I'm curious to know : where does that name come from ?

But in any case I would gladly accept the invitation !
I have an almost done peace tamer (all 120 real skill except taming 113,7 and peace and lvl 3 taming masteries) with pretty neat pets, an old school pure mage with inscription 115 in all skills and a working suit, a half finished paladin without armor (IDOC ate it) and a just begun ABC archer without armor (was sharing with palldin).

Well plus some crafters, fishers, thief in progress (Artifact and mobs stealing only) but those don't need to be guilded.

Let me know how to contact you and thanks again :) Playing solo is not that fun

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dark Brotherhood as in All hail Sithis ?
If so I admit I would have thought it a PVP guild based on the name :p And also glad to meet a fellow Tes fan :D , if not I'm curious to know : where does that name come from ?

But in any case I would gladly accept the invitation !
I have an almost done peace tamer (all 120 real skill except taming 113,7 and peace and lvl 3 taming masteries) with pretty neat pets, an old school pure mage with inscription 115 in all skills and a working suit, a half finished paladin without armor (IDOC ate it) and a just begun ABC archer without armor (was sharing with palldin).

Well plus some crafters, fishers, thief in progress (Artifact and mobs stealing only) but those don't need to be guilded.

Let me know how to contact you and thanks again :) Playing solo is not that fun

To be honest I'm not sure when TES introduced The Dark Brotherhood to their lore. I have only played the games since Morrowind. However this guild name was around in UO back as far as 2003 as that was the guild I was in then although those days I wasn't running the Guild I was just a mere officer.

I am usually at Brit Bank meetings at 6pm UK time so can add to the guild then. Now the football season has started I may not be around all the time especially Saturdays. However im on ICQ and can log in just to sign you up if you wish. Add me on 655592828

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ahhh yes the football season...no worries, I will catch you at the next bank meeting, I haven't used ICQ for a very long time and I don't remember any of my details! :oops:

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh yes the football season...no worries, I will catch you at the next bank meeting, I haven't used ICQ for a very long time and I don't remember any of my details! :oops:
I had to set up a new ICQ a few months back as I too had forgotten all my details :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Barian thank you! I just wasn't 100% sure if you guys did weekends! But I turned up anyway, just in case... :p

Wh1te F0x

Visitor
I'm a returning player looking for an active PVM guild.. I have a couple of toons I would want to put in.. one being my tamer bard.. I try to avoid PvP if I can any replys would be grate thanks

Raiden BoC

Visitor
Guild Name: Baronship of Cove
Guild Abbreviation: [BoC]
Guild Leader: Baron Octiovus & Commander Hoagie Grayner
Guild Playstyle: RP, RPvP & RPvE

Recruitment Policy:

Greetings to you! Looking for a life filled with action, adventure, danger, glory, and riches?

The Baronship of Cove seeks hardy men and women to settle the harsh lands that surround it!

Will you swear to protect the Baron and his people, donning the uniform of a Soldier of the Covian Army?

Perhaps you are better suited to civilian life, crafting and selling your wares or vying for power in the political arena. Or does the simple life of an Avatarian churchman appeal to you?
OOC: The Baronship of Cove is one of the oldest and largest roleplaying guilds on the Europa shard, featuring numerous positions to meet everyone's style of roleplay and experience level. Whether you're a roleplay veteran or a first timer, everyone is invited to join the experience that is BoC! Want to know more?

Contact Information:

Visit our tome at http://cove.sugeworld.com or join our Discord on Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Let the adventure begin...

Meiko

Visitor
Guild Name: The Black Caste
Guild Abbreviation: Thf
Guild Leader: Meiko
Guild Playstyle; (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all) RP, RPVM, RPVP
Recruitment Policy: Roleplayers Only, Human, Elves, Gargoyles. (No Necro or Sampires)
Contact Information: Meiko#0779 (Discord)

For too long has Jhelom been over looked as a place where those who wish to can pick and plunder it's wealth and people. Used as fighters in their wars without consideration on the cost of those left behind.

From the shadows stepped forth a lone figure filled with sorrow for the sight that lay before her. A town left in waste and ruin after the other major towns had had their fill leaving the citizens to pick up the pieces. With her close friend they helped the people re-build their lives with a promise of a bright new future. She swore an oath to serve them and find the truth behind the battles that tore their town apart.

The people of Jhelom do not seek revenge, only to be seen as a place of worth - one where trade can be established and their proud warriors can again offer their services under a proper contract of terms.

Have you been displaced from your home? Are you a warrior of Jhelom now struggling to survive? Have you a trade or skill to offer?

Join us as we rebuild and make good a name for ourselves.

http://blackcaste.enjin. com

Last edited: