• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2: Unleash The Beta!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lewis B over at Tap-Repeatedly | Games. Media. Opinions. Attitude. was invited to the Press Beta this weekend so that is good news for him.

Our staff here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics want's to congratulate Lewis B and wish him well on his journey this weekend into the press beta. :)

Link below:

Guild Wars 2: Unleash The Beta! | Tap-Repeatedly

For the click link impaired:

Guild Wars 2: Unleash The Beta!

Posted in: News|By: Lewis B

I don’t think there could be a better email in the world on a rather grey Tuesday, than an invitation to take part in the Guild Wars 2 Beta. Though I can tell you very little (other than it begins this weekend and I’ve already packed off my entire family) rest assured I will be providing some in-depth coverage come Monday the 20th, so be sure to check back here.
If you have any suggestions on what you would like me to cover during my Beta experience, please do let me know by placing your suggestions in the comments below or by sending me an email. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to take part with big thanks going out to ArenaNet, but if I can also contribute something back to the Guild Wars community it will make the experience all more rewarding, so please don’t be shy!
Now, where is my video recording equipment…​

Lewis B

Lewis B has passed out with excitement.