• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 - Thank You for an Amazing 2013

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a year 2013 was for GW2 I loved every second of the game when I played. WvW. SPvP, holidays, living story, playing with guildmates, and much more. The ArenaNet team delivered and what a great team they are in the MMO industry.

This was posted on youtube by arenanetofficial

Guild Wars 2 - Thank You for an Amazing 2013
arenanetofficial·188 videos
Subscribe

About Share Add to
Published on Dec 20, 2013
You defeated villains, brought down a Tower of Nightmares and helped us put the "Living" in to the world of Tyria. During 2013 we also had chance to meet many of you outside the game, during several events throughout the past year. What will the next year of Guild Wars 2 hold? I guess you'll have to wait and see, but for sure we will have chance to meet with even more of you.

For all your dedication and passion to Guild Wars 2, we would like to thank you on behalf of everyone at ArenaNet and wish you a happy holiday season and new year!

We look forward to seeing you in game, in 2014!​