• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Mini Pets - Collect them All!

B

Bella

Oh boy, here we go. I can already see I'll be creating yet another collection of "stuff". It's really hard fighting off my pack-rat instinct when collections like this are just so darn cute! Luckily they have their own bank space so storing them all shouldn't be too much of an issue - I hope!

Offering Fine, Masterwork and Rare pets, the Gem Store is the place to go to purchase the majority of these mini cuties. They come in random packs of three - two common and one uncommon - so there is no way to pick and choose which ones you get.

And if you've played the original Guild Wars, The Hall of Monuments offers loyalty perks (based on your GW achievements) when you carry your GW name over to GW2. Check this page out to see what you may have earned.

When collecting, if you find you have doubles of some pets, rumor is that they can be traded. Or you can also try adding them to the Mystic Forge for a chance at a pet you may not have. However, you will need to add four pets to the Mystic Forge to receive just one back - hopefully one you don't already have. From what I understand, the rarer the item going in to the forge the better chance in the upgrade you should receive.

You can find the extensive list of pets here, as well as keep abreast of any new screen shots that will be added.

Guild Wars 2 Mini Pets by Mikro.
Posted on June 15, 2012
Mini-pets or Miniatures are downsized versions of NPC models. These pets can follow you during your adventures but they do not fight or provide any additional storage. Currently, the Mini-pets are companions that look cute and provide entertainment. Miniatures have your character’s guild tag appended to their name while active.

Mini-pets can be obtain as a pre-purchase reward, Hall of Monuments rewards or purchased as Minis Pack from the Gem Store for 300 Gems. A Minis Pack contains 3 randomly selected miniatures: 2 common and 1 uncommon pet. The common pets have blue names, the uncommon have green names while the rare pets have orange names.

Mini-pets have their own space in the collectibles tab of the bank. You can storage 55 mini-pets in the bank, but there are more than 55 pets. If you want to take one with you then it will take up a spot in your inventory.
We would like to thank noizy_, David, Witchcraft Kris , galahan89 and manofwar1992 for sending us the screenshots and making great videos about Mini Pets.
Thanks Mikro for putting this too-cute list together!

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice find Bella!

I like my mini pets in GW1. I even have a special Asura mini pet I recieved when a gamer magazine had a special for a code to recieve one. Trust me I ran to 4 stores until I found the magazine. They were sold out at the other three. lol