• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Guilds & Recruting Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As many players know that most people are advertising there guilds for Guild Wars 2 on many forums. I would like to send an invite to any players wanting to advertise their guild, are more then welcome to use this thread. I will also have a basic template that can be used as a guideline if needed and any are welcome to use it. Anybody can change it to their own needs or make one of their own.

Template below...

Guild Name & Abbreviation
The name and abbreviation of your guild.

Leader(s):
The leader(s) of the guild.

Officer(s):
The person(s) who have duties with in the guild.

Guild Type:
Is your guild PvE only, PvP only, both PvE and PvP, Family Oriented, Role Playing?

Recruitment Process:
Is the guild actively recruiting?

Age Requirement:
Yes or No. If Yes, what is the minimum age requirement?

Activity Level of the Guild:
Very active, casually play, just play from time to time.

Primary Server ( This is for world PvP):
Server 1, Server 2, Server 3

Is the guild race specific:
Yes or No. If yes then please state Charr, Human, Sylvari, Norn or Asura.

Guild Events:
Will your guild hold any events?

Ways of communication:
Yes or No. TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Skype, Mobile Apps, Mumble, just guild chat?

Time Zone of Guild:
What time zone in the world is your guild based in?

Webpage:
Yes or No. If Yes, please list the link to your site here.

B

BellaofCats

I'm not guild leader material but do think I will be looking for a guild to join when the games starts. Hopefully there will be a number to choose from and apply to from posts created here!

Bella

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I may also be looking for a guild. All I'd look for is no-drama, just-for-fun group for casual (read: often absent) players. I'm not interested in leading anything. I don't need more responsibility.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are actually are some sites out there that are already promoting guilds for Guild Wars 2. For our stratics posters looking for a guild, I am hoping to lure guilds here to get their guild information posted and advertised. For any of our stratics community members that are planning to make their own guilds in GW2 this is the place to start promoting. :)

Also keep an eye out for a topic I will be posting soon how the new guild system will work in Guild Wars 2.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any guild that is recruiting or people looking for a guild just post your information in a new thread.

Thank you and good luck to all the GW2 guilds and players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.