• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Bots and Cheats

guildwarrior

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all had a quick question on guild wars 2 bots and cheats. MY big question is what are they doing in order to stop them in the game. Already i have google sites showing exploits in the game and sites stating they will have leveling bots for the game. Does anyone know what the policy is on this stuff?

Personally i think anyone caught should be banned right away. None of this 3 strikes rule, because if you do it once you will be doing it again. Also are they going to have something like warden to help detect cheaters so i wont have to worry about them getting in the way on my game time.

Magic The Gathering Cards - Dragons Maze Cards -

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries they will ban like they did in GW1. They already stated they are making a hard stance on it. Trust me they banned plenty in GW1 catching botters and cheaters.

I did remove the sites from your posts. No naming of them or any links please.

Jeshu4ever

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all had a quick question on guild wars 2 bots and cheats. MY big question is what are they doing in order to stop them in the game. Already i have google sites showing exploits in the game and sites stating they will have leveling bots for the game. Does anyone know what the policy is on this stuff?

Personally i think anyone caught should be banned right away. None of this 3 strikes rule, because if you do it once you will be doing it again. Also are they going to have something like warden to help detect cheaters so i wont have to worry about them getting in the way on my game time.

Guild Wars 2 Hacks & Bots
They are banning bots as soon as they go proff that someon is boitting... mostly huge bot groups get banned ASAP... individual botters are less likely to get banned however.