• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Recruitments

B

bADvSeVIL

Whats up Catskills [KONG] Is opening recruiting.

Requirements are as followed.

Skilled players
with Suits to match that are very active on Catskills. We will by no means recruit terrible players. We are looking to increase are numbers but with Talent. To get into the guild you will be required to Duel on of the high ranking members to test out your skill and decisions made in a field pvp fight.

We are here to help out new recruits with management and advise on templates and making them one of the true leet [KONG] Members.

Recruitment is as followed.
HIGH - Mages/Necro or Mage/Tamers
Med - Dismount Archer / Tamers
Low - Any Type of Dexxer(Must be A++ Skilled)

Recruits will need a Spawning Char(Blue) as well as a PvPer (Red)

What does [KONG] Have to offer?
We currently run Champ Spawns daily, With a fair system to give out are 120 PowerScrolls. Everyone gets Rich. Would you like to join us?

We offer Backup and protection. As well as Advise on Templates, PvP and we try to make every single member the best possible.

We are apart of the [CoM] Faction and enjoy pvping whenever we can get good fights at Yew. We have a great system going for us and we are doing really well fighting here on cat's with all are great enemy's.

If you have any questions please contact Bad Vs Evil [KONG] In game or Contact me at
ICQ = 355-462-549
Aim = f00nker

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Since the Guild Forums have gone AWOL since the crash, we are going to ask everyone to use this thread for Guild Recruitments. If the Guild Forums are reinstated, we will move all Recruitment threads there.

Please use this thread ONLY for Recruitments. Anything not related to recruiting will be removed.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to find a friendly group of people, preferably that play later in the evening EST. I'm just returning to the game and all I really have to offer is a music/provoc mage that I used years and years ago. I've got a dexer that I will probably PvP with eventually but I'm just trying to get my bearings back right now. I've got plenty of gold on the account to supply myself with still, however I'm lost with all the new equipment and artifacts now. This is all brand new to me. Havn't really played since publish 16. Heh.

Anyways, It'd be nice if I could find a gorup of people preferably with vent to roll with. PM me if I could fill to spot for you D:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any of you are bored with Catskills and are looking for a new reason to play UO come check out C!C on Napa. While Chaotic Creed may only be#10 (as of now) on the top 10 guilds on Napa we offer the greatest form of in guild entertainment than any other. the average age of our guildies are 27-28 and we are skilled in all areas of the game. We can PVP and run any champ spawn or peerless boss while at the same time you get involoved in the most off the wall conversations the average imagination cant even comprehend. Hope some of you bored Catskillians take me up on this offer.

J

Just Here Now

FL a red guilld on pacific is now recruiting. what we have to offer is the chance to make u loads of gold ethier raiding champs doing champs or harrys we were once the 2nd biggest guild in uo and now our numbers are getting low is why we want you.

what we are looking for are red pvp players you don't have to be the best of the best or on 24/7 but we are looking for people that can play somewhat often as we are in rebuild mode.

icq me for any ? i also have someone to work out cheaper xfers and am working out a deal to get you paid back after 3 months of being in the guild for your token

U

UOCatsplayer

Hello, I am looking to join a fun/active guild. I am just getting back into UO after a 3 year leave prior to that I played 5 years or so. I am looking for mainly PVM, Champ Spawn, etc, and just a fun guild to be involved in. I have 2 main chars right now, one is a mule the other a tamer. I am working on a theif, a warrior, and a fisherman right now but they are still very young. Please ICQ me at 407916332 and let me know what you have to offer someone like myself just getting back into the game. Thanks.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the Guild Forums have gone AWOL since the crash, we are going to ask everyone to use this thread for Guild Recruitments. If the Guild Forums are reinstated, we will move all Recruitment threads there.

Please use this thread ONLY for Recruitments. Anything not related to recruiting will be removed.
You are making a fel guild recruiting thread sticky?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are making a fel guild recruiting thread sticky?
No, we just decided to make a guild recruitment thread out of another thread made by someone else. They just happen to be the ones who kicked things off.