• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild recruitment (The PAWS Soulforge)

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Pacific Server,

The PAWS Soulforge already has an established guild called PAWS
[Pacific Actors, Writers & Screenplays] This is mostly for the acting alts and for the movies that I produce.

It is my intention to create a guild to help build community on the Pacific server. To host events, quests or other interesting things that are designed to bring people together.
Also there is a shortage of options when trying to find a guild, especially as the player base has grown. There could also be conflicts that put people on the outside looking in and that also ruins their experience.
So The PAWS Soulforge aims to fix this to a degree by creating a guild, based around community development. From EM events to hosting our own events. Governors already do this to a degree, but there is a lot of politics involved in that process so it becomes difficult to be agile in this sandbox experience.

Our governor's do a great job and should be thanked, but their job and the hope of community building that I am suggesting are not on the same page of content.

Because I don't have any interest in running a guild directly and creating content/being a writer/chronicling adventures, then I will want to construct a council or Knights of the Round Table themed leadership positions.
This guild has also not been created yet...so when we get a few people interested, maybe 10 to 20, we will go down the path of selecting a name and holding elections as the first order of business.

There could be all kinds of fun edicts, based on UO history that could be passed briefly, such as Pvp and Role play - setting up patrols for Felucca cities etc. As for logistics and administration, I have several great people to back me up on this, that will help to make the guild joining experience...being part of a guild, super fun and enjoyable.

If there are interested people from this day to the next then message me on discord: Valkari#4059

I hope the very best for you all,

Best regards then and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen
&
The PAWS Soulforge

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
I get a lot of people asking if I'm recruiting for a guild.

So let me clarify a few things.

I want to set up events w/o having to directly include the governors, not that I want to disinvite them, just that I don't think its right to have to go through them to do an event.

So I have two guilds:

1) A guild called "The PAWS Soulforge." If there are folks from any server that want to join they can. There is no requirement to help me with anything in this guild. You can just have a free place void of all the drama out there to hang out and be yourself. I'm not actively recruiting for this guild, but its there as an asset for the server or others. I plan to run events out of this guild eventually if there gets to be enough folks, but its not a requirement. Because of the nature of my work, I'm not always available to be online, so atm I'm the guild leader, but this seems like eventually it would need to change to someone more active.

But whatever, the guild is open to anyone.

2) I also have a guild called "PAWS" which is an actor's guild. this is a cross server guild that is only for those who help me with the movies or script development. That is a fairly limited range and scope, so there won't likely be many in that guild.

Feel free to join rather large and growing "The PAWS Soulforge" community on Discord. This is not a guild discord, but a resource where I post all the content that I have developed for the game. Plus it has several interesting and unique apects about it.

Message me for an invite at Valkari#4059

Best regards and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen
&
The PAWS Soulforge

mihali

Sage
I get a lot of people asking if I'm recruiting for a guild.

So let me clarify a few things.

I want to set up events w/o having to directly include the governors, not that I want to disinvite them, just that I don't think its right to have to go through them to do an event.

So I have two guilds:

1) A guild called "The PAWS Soulforge." If there are folks from any server that want to join they can. There is no requirement to help me with anything in this guild. You can just have a free place void of all the drama out there to hang out and be yourself. I'm not actively recruiting for this guild, but its there as an asset for the server or others. I plan to run events out of this guild eventually if there gets to be enough folks, but its not a requirement. Because of the nature of my work, I'm not always available to be online, so atm I'm the guild leader, but this seems like eventually it would need to change to someone more active.

But whatever, the guild is open to anyone.

2) I also have a guild called "PAWS" which is an actor's guild. this is a cross server guild that is only for those who help me with the movies or script development. That is a fairly limited range and scope, so there won't likely be many in that guild.

Feel free to join rather large and growing "The PAWS Soulforge" community on Discord. This is not a guild discord, but a resource where I post all the content that I have developed for the game. Plus it has several interesting and unique apects about it.

Message me for an invite at Valkari#4059

Best regards and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen
&
The PAWS Soulforge
Shard?