• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Question

A

Azureal

Ive recently been accepted into a guild and set to Guild Master. Ive noticed that the name of the guild is wrong, even though the abbreviation is right. I want to change the name of the guild, and of course retain the abbreviation (stay with me, the abbreviation is critical for this guild).

1.Now that Im GM can I simply disband the guild, and recreate a new one?

2. With the abbreviation become available again immediately once the guild is disbanded?

3. Is there a way to change the guild name without disbanding? Is it possible a Game Master can help? (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...sigh)

Oh and the other thing, the original, but now defunct guildstone is sitting locked inside a home of a player that quit many moons ago. As far as I know the house is continually refreshed via co-owners.

A

Azureal

*bump*

I only bump once. Any help folks would be more than appreciated...