• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Listing at Yamato/Balhae

G

Gladius

Hi All,

Looking to relocate to either one of these shards which offers me the less lag problems.

Question: Which is better to settle into?

Question: Which has a wider guild listing to opt to join into?

TIA any info will be appreciated.

-G-

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Looking to relocate to either one of these shards which offers me the less lag problems.

-G-
Well, I recommend you Yamato.

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

-G-

Link to the yamato guild listing page
http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_20.html

For balhae.. click here http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_29.html

Balhae is Korean shard.. less players there... still possible to place trammel keep/castle :)

Bear in mind, most players on korea/japan shard do not speak english at all. :)

G

Gladius

Thank You for the tips folks very informative :thumbsup:

I noticed that at Balhae Tram castle areas at Trinsic and Deceit are already FULL!

Samething on Fel..

Question: Any other castle building sites I can look at? Np with 18x18's even along Luna at Balhae, castling is tight even for a far out shard like this :D

BTW np if they can't speak good english. Some on other shards don't even talk at all unless you pound on the head hehe. Nice Korean player at Balhae told me "can help?" , I replied "Nope am good" she shot back at me saying "you steal?" I said nope am a Mage, "ah ok you good" then left me? Figure that one out hehe.

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Korean wording...isn't that complicated to translate actually. You can use some programs online to do it...if needed. Their written language is hangul, which derived from Chinese.

G

Gladius

Again many thanks for the headsup. As for me I chose to play at Balhae.

It is a beautiful shard worthy of it's own. The moongate at the bank going to a Korean Zen garden and function area if I'm not mistaken west end of Brit is just FANTASTIC.

And oh, NO LAG for it's like I'm flying sure builds up confidence in my gameplay as now the Balrons and Wyrms are having a hard time catching me hehe.

Hope to meet the folks over there soon am pretty sure it will be a dandy time!

The best kept secret in UO? Nope it's simply the most overlooked and underrated shard that's BALHAE!

Gives me reason to play UO afterall.

-G-

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to heard you got 'settle' down at Balhae..

I do have a tamer there.. if you have hard time to find tamer rez your pets.. page me :)

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fyi... i was walking around.. notice a possible castle spot... in less than an minute placed a castle at balhae (trammel)... want to upgrade your existing house to castle? hehe

G

Gladius

fyi... i was walking around.. notice a possible castle spot... in less than an minute placed a castle at balhae (trammel)... want to upgrade your existing house to castle? hehe
Sure thing Grab a rune to the Crimson Cross Vendors see you there!