• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

guild [DUPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ooguk [Cove]

It seems to me that you guys are the stalkers, you seem to be infactuated with Baron. And as far as Baron stalking Vel, well she seems to be around his tower alot she must not mind it. Ok lets move on to his tower full of rares that he stole off people. Well that would have been pretty tough as half of them I transported personally from other shards. It just seems to me that this forum just cant stand that someone may be better or have better things than themselves so they turn to personal attacks. Imo you guys are the losers with nothing better to do than troll on Baron, How this thread hasnt been locked by the mods is beyond me, if it was about anyone else it would have been locked after the third post. Well good luck trolling. Im sure it will be locked now
The MODS Dont like me either!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gau.. . . . hmmm..

Im pretty sure that was a character in Final Fantasy III... Yessssir, its pretty indicative of long-term nerd-like behavior. . . Can't fool whats cut from the same piece of cloth. . .
Nerd Ha I work with 13000 volts, 50 feet in the air everyday, what do you do?. The name i have no idea where it comes from to be honest, I created it for a idoc guild on LA where there were 3 of us with that name. You guys are grasping at straws now.

M

mutau

*Turns on the hose on the crowd. "Simmah down everyone" and locks the thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.