• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guide To The Abyss

U

unified

Doesn anyone know where I can find a guide to the Stygian Abyss, like how to enter, how to reach the Cavern of the Discarded, etc?

There is listed a few guides in the FAQ, but the links are dead, and I am not sure if those guides are what I need.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what level of detail of a guide you are looking for, but you can find a map of the mini-champ spawns here: UO Stratics *New* | Mini Champ Spawns. Here is some useful information on ways to resurrect in the abyss, hopefully you will not need it: UO Stratics *New* | Resurrection in Underworld and the Abyss. You can gain entrance to the abyss via the quests given here: Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia. I will let the Stratics Admins know that their links are broken, they had nice write-ups for the same information.

Stayin Alive,

BG

U

unified

Petra, the ones in the FAQ at http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-stygian-abyss/154339-sa-content-links-information-faqs.html for crossing the Abyss, etc. They redirect to a blank page.

Thanks for the new links. I know about the Egwexem and Naxatilor’s Quests, but it is the Quest to Enter the Abyss that I have not seen. Good reading. :)

G

Gone_Fishing_469

Sorry all for this noob question but can you tell me how to get to the abyss? Do l have to sail to it? If so, where do I sail from?