• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) GUBIN FINNER PAINTEN CONTAST!!!!

Tinky Feetz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gubin Finner Paintin Contast Fer ChessieFest!!!!
GOBLIN FINGER PAINTING CONTEST for CHESSIEFEST!!!
(THIS IS FOR EVERYONE TO COMPETE IN, NOT ONLY GOBLINS)
RULES
Peese ony soomid 1 Finner Painten pur acownt.
Peese habes yoos Finner Painten soomidid by da
17th of Septumbur
Peese use MS Paint und Wadurcolur or Oil brush (peese noo uses crayuns, dis a finner painten contast)
Winnur (OZOG WINZ) will bee picd on Septumbur da 18th ad 6pm est.
Yoo will habes all weekund tu git yoos prize.

Hello Everyone,
I've been asked by Tinky to put the rules into a more friendly translatable format for our overseas friends.
Rules
Please only submit 1 finger painting per account
Please have your finger painting submitted by September 17th
Please use MS Paint and use the oil brush or watercolor brush (please don't use crayons, this is a finger painting contest)
Winner will be picked on September 18th at 6 pm est
You will have all weekend to pick up your prize

Yoos soomid yoos Finner Paintens here:
Submit your finger paintings here
Dragon burns Trinsic.gif

Finner Paintens will be judgid by a Groop ob Gubins.
Finger Paintings will be judged by a group of Goblins

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I didn't know goblins could spell 'Trinsic'! Well done! (You see what I did there?)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know a small goblin who will be very much inspired by this. Yay Tinky Feetz! :)

Tinky Feetz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Peese habes yoos paintins in by midnite tu nite
(Please have your painting in by midnight)

Da winnur will gits a RARE STATUE
(the winner will get a RARE STATUE)

(Just make a picture about
UO in MS Paint and post it here: It can be anything from Trinsic burning to a bottle of ale to Trinsic burning)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peese habes yoos paintins in by midnite tu nite
(Please have your painting in by midnight)

Da winnur will gits a RARE STATUE
(the winner will get a RARE STATUE)

(Just make a picture about
UO in MS Paint and post it here: It can be anything from Trinsic burning to a bottle of ale to Trinsic burning)
Oh, thought the deadline was sept 17th ?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I caught Soozie Squidlett running around with scissors the other day. I yelled at her to stop when she threw this at me and told me to give it to Tinky. After she finally calmed down enough to catch her breath I got her to tell me what it is. "demz two goblin ballon farters! Dey be fightin with quackers!" and then she cast some spell and turned into a chicken before jumping off the roof of my house. If I found out who is sneaking her candy..........

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Squishy, former Vesper guard (and current Vesper tavern dishwasher after his performance allowed Regina Storm's escape from the guard tower) gave me this peculiar drawing the last time I dropped by the Marsh Hall. I'm... not sure what to make of this...

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I used MSPaint (in windows 7) one thing that surprised me is that it has some very basic support for tablet pen pressure. I never expected them to bother with implementing that feature.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
When I used MSPaint (in windows 7) one thing that surprised me is that it has some very basic support for tablet pen pressure. I never expected them to bother with implementing that feature.
Quite seriously, Ashlynn, if you ever decide to market your UO-themed artwork, I think you would find a following. I know I'd love prints of some of the goblin drawings you've done.