• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] guard sashes

X

Xtashin

i noticed today out of my 4 guard sashes i have 3 that say 'Member of The Royal Britannian Guard' and one that say 'Member of the Britannian Royal Guard' has anyone else ever noticed this?

K

Kratos Aurion

i noticed today out of my 4 guard sashes i have 3 that say 'Member of The Royal Britannian Guard' and one that say 'Member of the Britannian Royal Guard' has anyone else ever noticed this?
Yes. I have one as well. The reverted labled one should be red unless it was dyed (if im correct).

They're pretty hard to come by and usually the reverted title is unnoticed. They're rarer but as to how rare I do not know.

X

Xtashin

well thats pretty cool. yep this one is red as well, and ya it went unnoticed for a while lol

K

Kratos Aurion

If Im right it might have come from sonoma as one of the original sashes. Sometimes when you see sash vendors come out, youll se some marked between 1-2m.