• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 18 Atok 2d/Werm 3d

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. I looked this up on uo.custhelp.com. It states the the level of the chest depends on the level of map the monster drops. The monster drops a LEVEL FOUR map, so this should be a level four chest. Level 4 chests open BEFORE GM'ing lockpicking, however, serpentine chests NEED GM LOCKPICKING to open.*the monster is paragon serpentines* also serpentine dragons are dropping maps, not chest.

2. Grabbed my bonded white wyrm from stable, recalled to moongate, entered, I
arrived from vesper moongate to ilshenar honesty gate, my WW was gone, I
went back to vesper, its just completely gone.

3. I didnt die, I was using it . I manually switched to another weapon and when I went back for the katana it was gone. Pacific shard. Approximately 11:20 eastern time. When I paged a GM he/she did nothing. Just the typical we cant doing anything response from the GM. I am very annoyed and will end my second account this weekend. I lost a nice weapon and my personal bless deed. I'll refrain from any further comment.

4. I attacked a blue npc outside my private fel home this morning. To my
surprise, it teleported inside and proceeded to move freely!

"remove thyself" pushed it back outside.

5. SOME REASON I CANT GET PARAGON CHESTS. IN 3D MODE IT OFTEN SAYS NO DRAW. IN 2D MODE I NEVER IN 2 WEEKS HAVE FOUND A CHEST . MY GIRLFRIEND HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. WE HAVE BOTH REINSTALLED GAME COUPLE OF TIMES. IS THIS A KNOWN BUG? PROBLEM WITH OUR INSTALLATIONS?THANK YOU, STRYDER IN LAKE AUSTIN

8. I could not find my rare dye tubs a few days ago. I spent my game time
going through all the bank boxes and secure boxes of all my chars on
both my accounts but could not find them. I was starting to think I
might have accidentally put them out when I realized I did not see my
green shroud that I bought a couple weeks before. I went through all my
things in Loki's house and found: all the regs gone, all the rare
[practice weapon] gone, my dye tubs, rare fire plants missing. These
items were all in different secure containers(friends). There were two
people friended to this house. One stopped playing UO in the spring. She
is undergoing cancer treatment. We keep in touch. The other gave me many
of the rares.I also have full access to their homes so I know they have
these same rares already. Nothing was missing from owner and co owner
boxes. I am wondering if someone figured out how to get into Friend only
boxes with a bug? The house itself was open to visitors!

9. when yuo put repair deeds on the ground in your home they dissappear after a few seconds , im on napa valley

10. runics are a joke. valorite hammers are only good for crafting weapons. bloods contain better items then what can be crafted with valorite runics. Also valorite runics are also much harder to get then barbed kits. I used valorite hammers for only crafting armor, and barbed kits made better armor. I think smith runics should either be made easier to get OR there min. intensities should be increased.
Mesanna: compare weapons from bloods, to weaons made with a valorite hammer vs barbed kits please.

11. This bug has occurred numerous times. Last time it occurred was Sunday evening, 9/26 around midnight or so.
It seems when I try to cast a spell the spell seems like it is going to go off and then the curser just disappears.
I untrap chests using telekinesis and when I go to target the chest the curser had disappeared but the spell did not go off, it does not consume mana. It has also happened with greater heal and Invisibility.
I posted on the Stratics Profession forum "The Mage" and other people are having the same problem but with different spells.
It does not occur on every spell but sometimes it happens consistently spell after spell, last evening being one of those occasions.
It has become a major problem because I cannot hide or heal and being a t-hunter there are times when I need to hide when lockpicking chests.

12. If you'll hold UseSkill Spirit Speaking macros during the battle, the
spirit speaking cast will be unfizzlable. You'll recieve a message
"your spell fizzled" but actually you will cast spirit speak
succesfully (your mana will drain and your HP will raise).

13. Location: Britain Gate, Trammel.

Pet: Frenzy Ostard *Wonderfully Happy*

Frequency: 1/5 times I feed my pets.

Problem: When I feed my frenzy ostards, they will disappear. The only way I can get them to reappear is to use my pet summoning ball. I tried apples and baked ham. Please fix this. Thanks.

14. I found that after remodeling the main floor on my house that all of my taxidermy animals on the second floor of the house disappeared from my walls. I looked through all my chests and checked the house sign as well to see if there was a moving crate but there wasn’t one. The taxi kits are the only thing missing. They have been up on my wall for a long long time.

GL Shard
Tram Facet
4.0.4b client – latest release
Pub 27 on server

132 0 N
87 23 E
Approx location of my house
Has in big letters on the roof TEO

15. UOSE - 156 47S by 126 50E

Water tile displayed as Unused tile.