• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 122 - Banzai

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Player Account #

Player Object ID#

Shard Europa

Facet Tokuno

Description Stuckplayer script is stuck on the player and player is frozen when you take the call.

If another player comes along and rezes you. You are not longer frozen and ready to play ball again.

Scripts/Integers

GM Comments Problem seems to be if you get attacked by monster while frozen you may get frozen for days or months. Even had the player to try log out then back in and page under stuck same options came up stuck/frozen.

Steps to Reproduce Page physically stuck on yourself then get attacked by a monster wait a few moments. Nothing happens. Then try to page stuck on yourself again and it says can't because player is frozen. Wait for 45 minutes and nothing happens to teleport or nothing. Then try to page again and it will page a GM under stuck.

2. Player Account #

Player Object ID#

Shard Drachenfels

Facet Felucca

Description Mike Portnoy reported to me that when he spams Weaken, or combos to finish duels in PvP, his targetting cursor vanishes and doesn't return.

He has tried uninstalling/ reinstalling his client to no avail. Hitting ESC after spamming the spell doesn't clear it, nor does using a 'last cast' macro instead of the spell directly.

Scripts/Integers

GM Comments

Steps to Reproduce Cast Des Mani five or so times in rapid succession.

Your spell target cursor should disappear and not return, even if you cast the spell again.

Also, this happens when you 'combo' during PvP.

3. I was fighting in my house in fel.. Then all of the
sudden i get guard wacked inside my house. It is
atleast 2 screens from a guard zone and the guard came
straight into my house and whacks me. Please tell me
how this can happen!!!???? <Mesanna> before starting this make sure guards are near the zone area you are testing. If they hear a yell I am pretty sure they will go kill.

4. I logged in, and got a Bulk Order Deed and it gave
me a 10 Exceptional Horned Femal Leather Large BOD.
Which is of course highly in demand. Anyhow, when I
accepted the LBOD, it gave me a different one. Not
sure which as I had 4 or 5 BOD's in my bag at the
time. This however isn't the first time this has
happened with a LBOD that gives a barbed kit. I get
BOD's from the Luna City Tailors and Smiths.
Is this a bug or an exploit??

5. When your in skara brae and want to use the boats on the dock to cross to the shore by saying " I wish to cross or I would like to cross" it works solo however if you have a pet that is tagging along it doesn't work.. i would like to see this work so i can get my pet on the other side thx