• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GrimReefer's House Of Dyes --- NEW LOCATION IS OPEN

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,
For those who have been wondering, I have set up a house showing what the different types of dyes look like on Craftable Stone Walls, Rough Blocks And Light Pavers. Each one has a bottle of that dye on the shelf above the Paver for that color. The house is located on Atlantic in Tokuno, Outskirts West of Makoto moongate.
upload_2019-4-8_17-9-23.png

Here is a rundown of the new house.

First Floor: Clean Up Dyes (24)
upload_2019-4-8_17-12-33.png
Second Floor: Haochi Pigment (15), BOD Reward Pigment (5), 2011 Compassion Dye (4)
upload_2019-4-8_17-13-18.png
Third Floor: Pigment Of Tokuno Major (10), Pigment Of Tokuno (10) Lesser Pigment Of Tokuno Metal (10)
upload_2019-4-8_17-14-23.png
Fourth Floor: Natural Plant Pigment (13), Bright (6), Dark (7), Ice (8)
upload_2019-4-8_17-15-28.png
I am also attaching a list of Hues for each one for future reference. As new dyes are introduced, I will be updating this Post.
Color Hue Chart.jpg

***NOTE: Vibrant Crimson Clean-Up Dye is the same as Phoenix Red 2011 Compassion Dye.

Here is a link to my thread on building stone crafted homes.
How To Build Custom Stone Homes (18 x 18) Free Help Available

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Was just wondering, does anyone know if the color is different depending on what ore you use (Will the dye be affected by that..?) and also the different pavers (Light, medium, dark...), will they also give different colors?

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
The type of ore used wont affect what it looks like when its dyed. As for the different pavers, it depends on the color. The lighter shades you will see a slight difference but darker colors not so much. Also note that if you turn a paver, it will also change the shade as well.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Am I doing something wrong, or can you not dye these anymore with plant pigments? I cannot get it to work for the life of me on any of the pieces. I just keep getting a "you cannot dye that" message.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I doing something wrong, or can you not dye these anymore with plant pigments? I cannot get it to work for the life of me on any of the pieces. I just keep getting a "you cannot dye that" message.
You need to make them out of dull copper granite or higher in order to be able to dye them

DeBruce

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
great job u did...but if you put bambusground on it....everybody could see your great artwork !

cheers

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well all, it has come to that time. I will be selling this house and another tokuno house diagonal from this house in the coming month. Hopefully this post does not get lost so people can still use it as a reference. I give anyone full permission to use this information however they see fit.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a shame that this will go, but as in RL, building grounds are precious.
I noticed the lists aren't completely correct for the second and fourth floor, so went there to check while I still could.
Thanks for sharing this information. It's highly useful!

Second floor:
Yewish Pine
Yellow
Smoky Gold
Pretty Pink
Olive
Ocean Blue
Ninja Black
Minocian Fire

Midnight Blue
Heartwood Sienna
Ghost's Grey
Emerald
Dark Reddish Brown
Campion White
Celtic Lime

Dull Ruby
Poppie White
Umbran Violet
Wind Azul
Zento Orchid

Slate Blue
Lavender
Hunter Green
Phoenix Red

Fourth floor:
Plain
Metal
Off White
White
Red
Bright Red
Dark Red
Ice Red
Orange

Bright Orange
Dark Orange
Ice Orange
Yellow
Bright Yellow
Dark Yellow
Ice Yellow
Green
Bright Green

Dark Green
Ice Green
Blue
Bright Blue
Dark Blue
Ice Blue
Purple
Bright Purple
Dark Purple

Ice Purple
Rare Aqua
Rare Fire Red

Rare Pink

Rare Magenta
Black
Ice Black

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the list for hues isnt the same as the house setup and it should have been. I regret no being able to keep this house but RL has its ways. I am hoping that this post doesnt get lost after I leave.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well all, it has come to that time. I will be selling this house and another tokuno house diagonal from this house in the coming month. Hopefully this post does not get lost so people can still use it as a reference. I give anyone full permission to use this information however they see fit.
The thread was stickied, so the information will live on and be easily accessible here forever. Thank you for putting together such an amazing reference.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I am going to be sad to see it goes. Maybe someone can keep it alive with one of there accounts. If I had a open account I would but am down to two myself.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just reactivated an old account and could use an abode on Atlantic. If @TheGrimReefer is interested, we can perhaps come to an acceptable price, and I could take over both house and collection.
I'm not very wealthy though :oops: and have no idea of the worth of a place of that size in that location.