• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings Napa Valley!!!

E

EM Fiorella

Stratics has been kind enough to let us post in our own forums. This means quicker and better communication for all of us to you.

I am so excited about the possibility these boards will bring!! I can wait to start speaking with you all and learning what likes and dislikes you have, so Sangria and I can better entertain you.

Remember though we're just the entertainment. Anything in game related or systems related we can't help you with. Sorry but our powers aren't as infinite as the may seem.

All that said... Let's get ready for more awesome events and lots and lots of fun!!

Em Fiorella

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:eyes:

WOW!!!!

This is just.. just...

YAY!

*does happy dance in a circle*

So... people who host Player Events can post here to coordinate w/you EMs?

:smooch: to Stratics godlings!

Shoould link up to our shard forum.. announcement... something. ^.^

*edit* did it!

R

Richard Pryor

"learning what likes and dislikes you have"

I like beer.

I don't like poop.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are a few things i would like to see done that i have requested many times over to the old EM's. One is to have some sort of event that will involve opening up the rest of the yew dungeon. this is located through a hole in the ground directly south of the yew gate. it is probably the most dangerous place to be aside from dragon island. problem is that once u get so far into it the doors are locked and you cant progress. It was an event that got canceled when they ended the Em reign years ago and it was stoped midway through the event. Down their are rotting corpses, skeltal dragons, tentacles of the harrower are their now for some reason, the unseen fiends (black EV'S), and those really bad spiders that i cant remember the names of all in a realitivly tight space.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oooooh! I remember that! That was FUN (in a non-sarcastic way).

Wasn't that all part of the Tal'Keesh stuff? I cannot remember the details from that far back.... Theowulf was then EM... if I remember...

F

five oclock

aye, Theo was back then. I don't think it was Talkish but a brother or sister or something like that. Tal was dead so they started something new....

I do agree with Gus. Thats a good place to kill some brain cells...Zombies :D but I have always wondered...what lays beyond those open doors...

BTW these new forums rock! :D

M

Mike Patton

this yew dungeon... ive never seen it. is it tram only?

S

Salya Sin

::waves:: This is awesome! Congrats you two! Will you still be using your website or will you post everything here?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i beleive it is tram only. i have a runebook in my house that can bring you there. i live in the south west bottom cornor in side luna walls. the house is white marble looking and is on the side of the street that the bank is. the runbook is inside and on a table its neon blue kinda. there are other runes to old past sites of napa events.